• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox
I will be testing this version in the morning
I meant 2 post this a long time ago but I was angry at the fact that tv shows within this plugin kept giving blank searches and the 2 zips posted on this site didn't work at all. It no longer gets updated only the kodi version does and this is my favorite plugin. No one cares for Xbox anymore so I finally found a working Primewire plugin 4 Xbox after going 6 months without my favorite plugin, I kept it 2 myself and said f everybody. I cool now so here you go http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic....179&t=4908 btw search doesn't work 4 tv shows so u gotta A-Z them but hey it's better than nothing and I copy/paste the pictures from Byron's zip into my primewire folder and it does consume less ram so thank you Byron.
Post ur damn xbmc4xbox addon compatibility results people cause we're all testers by default.
Thanks for sharing, if you come across any add-ons that you know aren't working or ones you've found that are working then please do update the information via the web form in the add-on portal. Just click on EDIT ADD-ON and you can add Xbox notes and mark as broken/working etc. This is going to be extremely useful for the new Xbox add-on I released details of recently.
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
Away
@majinvegeta88 many thanks for this information, the xbox is far from dead btw in face more plugins than ever work on it and now ill be back more and more to do more testing and to update the database.

@whuf - i know at least one off the top of my head that no longer works and that's soundcloud, however i do know i have an old version knocking about which actually still works, think i even mentioned it on the database already but cant be sure, anyways ill hunt it out and post it up Big Grin
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: 8xkdpz.jpg]
The zippyshare link on emuxtras is dead now and I accidentally deleted my xbmc4xbox goodies folder while updating to 3.5.3, so does anyone have this on hand I'd really appreciate it thanks.
Post ur damn xbmc4xbox addon compatibility results people cause we're all testers by default.
I checked my log file, ERROR: failed to load skin/project mayhem iii/pal/dialogtextveiwer.xml so I copied the one from the confluence skin and now it works flawlessly. I prefer the pm3 skin cause I thought it saved the most ram but to think about all the different plugins I tested with this skin probably would have worked if I just kept confluence. I've been using pm3 since 2008!!!!
Good call on the skin thing, I've recently reverted back to PM3 after years of Confluence. Forgot how much I liked it, I remember how excited I was when Confluence came out but now I've switched back it's all that excitement all over again - totally forgot how good PM3 is Smile. I hadn't considered that a skin could cause errors and so far in my testing I've not seen anything to suggest any of the xbox skins to cause issues but I will certainly look out in future, it's a good catch - well done!

By the way I just noticed your signature, very nice Smile
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
Away
My 320 gig hdd died 2 weeks ago so had to throw the 8 gig back in and redo my whole xbmc4xbox setup again and found out the the zip posted by byron in this thread actually does work. It just didn't work for me at 1st because of the skin error I mentioned before, it just has to be opened after install with Confluence once before changing skns because not all of them have dialogtextviewer.xml.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,692 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 2,816 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 1,185 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] Sportsdevil new (with filmon) sixties keith 9 1,965 12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] .AAA Live TV sixties keith 24 3,823 04-19-2015, 08:56 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 645 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Free Streams sixties keith 3 1,163 03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: ARBTT
  1channel version for the xbox Kylejw55 5 1,467 02-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Last Post: lugdor
  [XBOX ADDONS] History Channel Wonkey Donkey 10 2,260 02-15-2015, 09:32 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] IceFilms Wonkey Donkey 11 3,032 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM