Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox
sori guys whuf is correct that version is working outside the uk. forgot it was geo blocked
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
What version works im in the usa
I took the add on from junks package and it partially works just have to find a good link it freezes but its cool thanks for everything it works on both my xboxs another add on that works filmikz
the newest version should be working fine, i just forgot its geo locked and being in the uk myself i cant test it Sad

anyways test the newest version off the addon portal and let us know the results.thanks
having problems with the tv shows I can get movies to work fine but when I select tv shows and a title it just shows an empty page no episodes or streaming sources. any idea why and how to fix this?
@ gonhuntn1022 - are you using the latest version?
I guess I tried the one in the download section and got an error during install but it still worked just movies though so I deleted it and then tried the one spaghetti posted in this forum and no error but no tv shows show up, well the shows are there but no episodes listed in any of them. really weird don't understand why
Hey all, I fixed this...seasons containers have content, movies work, and I downscaled all of the thumbs and fanart images so that it flows very nicely (looks fine imo).  I've tried this downscaling with several addons for the xbox with really good results...I use r-c-m and it works well even with metadata enabled.  The only problem I see is that the search function is particularly picky in that it sometimes throws a script error and doesn't take you to what you were searching for.  The two things you can do are to type in better searches with more words for what you're looking for or after the error happens do a skin reload and it usually takes you to what you were searching afterward.

plugin.video.1channel (x4x)
wow byron good work sir (any news on porting the total skin to the xbox?) glad to tsee 1channel working well on the xbox again hopefully a few others will report back with their results. its geo locked so cant test on my xbox as im in the uk ffs Sad

anyways you mentioned you tried with a few other plugins with good results, what are they and would you be up for doing a few more? i know of at least a few plugins that are close to working on the xbox just abit too memory hungry, genesis is a good example of this Smile cheers again mate
(12-27-2014, 04:11 AM)byron link Wrote: Hey all, I fixed this...seasons containers have content, movies work, and I downscaled all of the thumbs and fanart images so that it flows very nicely (looks fine imo).  I've tried this downscaling with several addons for the xbox with really good results...I use r-c-m and it works well even with metadata enabled.  The only problem I see is that the search function is particularly picky in that it sometimes throws a script error and doesn't take you to what you were searching for.  The two things you can do are to type in better searches with more words for what you're looking for or after the error happens do a skin reload and it usually takes you to what you were searching afterward.

plugin.video.1channel (x4x)

Looking forward to checking this out once I get a new controller, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,031 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 1,656 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 680 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] .AAA Live TV sixties keith 24 2,315 04-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 365 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Last Post: sixties keith