Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox
I installed it through the Addons installer. I just found that some packaged modules weren't being installed for some reason. It actually went through this time and it's working. I was under the impression I would have to install everything manually. Thanks for the feedback. Seems to be working great again.
Sponsored Links:
@Androxilogin

This is exactly what we needed a user from the usa that could test this for us Smile

Many thanks for this info, great news it working for you again
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Thanks to everyone for helping me out. For anyone else having problems here, don't get impatient! I exited the installer before some modules went through their process and there was really no confirmation. Just wait for the dialogs to run their course. There are about five. Listen closely to your hard drive if unsure.  Wink
To get the 2.4.2 addon to work on Xbox remove the following from '/plugins/video/1Channel/default.py':
(line 1260)
Code:
if sys.argv[0] != plugin_url:
    sys.exit()

To enable custom domain in plugin settings remove the following from '/plugins/video/1Channel/resources/settings.xml':
(line 6)
Code:
visible="true"

To load sources in directory mode instead of dialog mode change the following from '/plugins/video/1Channel/resources/settings.xml':
(line 30) This will avoid crashes. It can also be changed from plugin settings.
Code:
default="Dialog"
to
Code:
default="Directory"

In resolver settings turn off the sources you are not using to speed up loading up a bit.
Set cachemembuffersize in advancedsettings.xml to 0 or 5242880 to avoid buffering.

Known bug: Accessing some menus will give an error on first try but work on second or third.

plugin.video.1channel-2.4.2-XBOX.zip
Thanks Spaghetti, we'll get the original XBMC4Xbox one updated to the the latest version Smile
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
I am using Notepad++ to edit the default.py but I can't find any of the above lines of code.  I thought I downloaded it prior to this thread so that was probably prior to whuf's fix.  For instance, my line 1260 is: letters_per_zip = 27

ditto for the settings.xml file.  can't match anything either, even using the 'find' function

is there something I am doing wrong?

I saw that they just released version 2.5.2 but it doesn't look like it supports xbox unfortunately as there isn't an xbox link for download.

TIA

cheers
swofra
im in the usa and if it works i need this so what version of 1channel do i need i am running the newest xbmc4xbox also i would like to know which xbmc build is the best to have
As far as im aware this isnt working on the xbox atm, if anything changes i'll redo the testing and report back with results
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Keith I think the version in post #13 should be working outside UK mate, or at least it was when spaghetti posted it Smile
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
I am in the US, and have had 1Channel working for quite a while. Not sure what the issues are for others, but the only thing I have run in to, are the normal site changes for different movies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,014 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 1,616 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 675 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] .AAA Live TV sixties keith 24 2,313 04-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 365 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
Last Post: sixties keith