Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox
Name:1Channel XBMC4Xbox
Addon ID:plugin.video.1channel4Xbox
Version Tested:2.0.2
Repository: addons4xbox repo
Status: Working but 1Channel is blocked by most UK ISP's by order of the court.
Notes: Seemed to run great until selecting options which results in black searches
Log: http://pastebin.com/HfPvycPs
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
Edited to working, I understand this one does still work but just like the mainbranch version it will not work in UK as the 1channel website was blocked by UK ISP's by order of the courts. Unless you can use a VPN or you're with PlusNet this will not work in UK.
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
Any chance your could try it on a vpn much like you did for the digitally imported plugin? 
Unfortunately this one doesn't work in quite the same way as that. The DI one creates a file to say whether or not you're geo-blocked on first run and this is used to pass info to the DI site, by opening in a different country you can get past these restrictions quite easily. The 1Channel website is physically blocked by UK IPS's so there's no way to access the site unless you can fool your router into thinking you're in a different country so the only workaround is a VPN or use of a proxy. Check in the settings, there may be a setting for using a different site. If you do some googling you may well find a mirror site that works in UK but they keep getting taken down so it's very hit and miss.
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

Ah ok mate had to ask  Tongue

Will have a google just to see what i can turn up but as you say the mirror sites gets taken down quite quickly so this could turn into a pain having to keep relocating new mirrors and updating the plugin.

however i'll defo give it a go once the new xbox section is up and running and the workload drops abit lol
I know the mainbranch version definitely has an option for changing the URL, I think the xbox version has it too? If you could confirm that'll be great Smile

Had a look thru the plugin settings but i couldnt see it. there was an option in the miscellaneous tab for changing the domain but they were just presets (no manual url entry) but again didnt seem to help
Ok thanks this is going to be one of those ones that are marked as Geo-Blocked in UK then, unless the user manually edits the line of code with the URL it's not going to work as I'm pretty sure those mirrors originally used are well dead and buried now. The mainbranch version works on xbox just fine though and I'm sure that has a custom URL option so not all is lost Smile

I still can't get this working in the US. I had it working once and then upgraded to RC1 without thinking about it and it stopped working. I even uninstalled everything and reinstalled it back to 3.5 B4. I grabbed the XBMC4XBox edition from the addon page and I'm just not sure what else I need installed to get it working correctly.  :-\
Without a log it's impossible to diagnose but make sure you installed via addons4xbox installer otherwise the relevant modules will not be installed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,199 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 1,896 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 823 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] Sportsdevil new (with filmon) sixties keith 9 1,578 12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] .AAA Live TV sixties keith 24 2,743 04-19-2015, 08:56 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 436 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Free Streams sixties keith 3 840 03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: andrewrb
  1channel version for the xbox Kylejw55 5 1,050 02-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Last Post: lugdor
  [XBOX ADDONS] History Channel Wonkey Donkey 10 1,739 02-15-2015, 09:32 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] IceFilms Wonkey Donkey 11 2,543 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM