• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDONS] Navi-X (script)
trying Navix latest version all goes fine till I click on a link ,says loading then stops (doesn't crash) and there is just an ip address in the bottom right corner
Cool, thanks for the update that sounds fairly normal behaviour for Navi no matter what platform you're on. Just takes a slow server, broken link, broken processor etc and it won't work - you'll find a lot of that. Nobody has been looking after Navi-X for quite some time, there's a lot of dead stuff on there and the servers are always up and down. It's a shame as many years ago it was a brilliant addon but it's just not been given the love and attention needed for upkeep unfortunately. You'll find some days will be better than others on Navi.
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
i'll do  a proper test on this sometime soon but i use navi x on the xbox and its working.

few things to remember - firstly alot of the streams get removed all the time, if your hitting a link and nothing appears then i assume its dead.

i know of a few streams that work well - one off the top of my head is hammys top 40 - i used it last night to catch the last of the sky sports transfer deadline on sky sports news hq.

also remember the servers arnt great and they have just went through a massive server upgrade top cope with all the users so theres still alot of bugs about.
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: 8xkdpz.jpg]
Name:Navi-X
Addon ID: Navi-X-3.7.8.1
Version Tested:3.7.8.1
Repository: Homeless repo
Notes: see below
Log:none needed

They jest upgraded the servers and alot of the streams get taken down regularly. however i tested this extensively and although it causes the odd freeze up of the system on the whole it works quite well, especially once you start finding well updated streams to use (one off the top of my head is hammy's top 40 playlist)

Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: 8xkdpz.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDONS] The Big Picture sixties keith 0 806 09-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] XBMC Audio Mixer sixties keith 0 969 09-09-2014, 09:26 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Gmail Checker sixties keith 3 1,008 09-08-2014, 08:31 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Tvcatchup 2.0 with EPG sixties keith 0 947 09-05-2014, 08:33 AM