Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDONS] History Channel
Name: History Channel
Addon ID: plugin.video.history.channel
Version: 0.2.1
Repository: ao addon repository
Notes: Possibly geo-locked to USA - we need someone to test from USA. Update - Tested on mainbranch and broken even with VPN.
Log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=241933

I tested History channel, i get an  empty folder. Nothing there.
Sponsored Links:
I'm fairly certain this one is geo-blocked and you can only access in the USA. I will leave this in the testing pile until we have someone with a US IP address that can check for us. Thanks for the report though, it's much appreciated.
WANT TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION?
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
Ok just tested on mainbranch with a VPN enabled and it shows an empty list so looks as though this one is broken.
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

Damm another one to the broken pile Sad

anyways cheers whuf for checking via mainbranch with a VPN enabled, this is proving really helpful for testing some of these plugins.  Also thanks to Wonkey Donkey for your continued support in the xbox section Smile
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
I'm in the US for helping to confirm as well. Some content providers block known VPN IPs. MLB.TV is one of them, for example.
Lugdor if you get chance are you able to test whether or not this is working. Just been going through all these xbox reports as I seem to have missed quite a few when I was on holiday a couple of months back. Would like to know whether this is just geo-blocked or it's actually broken. Cheers.

I'll try soon.
i haven't been able to find this plugin. what repo is it in? ao is not something I can find
Simplest way to find something is just use the search box on the addon portal, I just typed in "history" and got 3 results. I think this is the one you want http://addons.totalxbmc.tv/show/plugin.v...y.channel/

I have marked as broken due to reports received but if you can confirm it is or isn't working that'll be great as I'm not sure any of the reports were from users in the USA Smile

Well for me at least  (USA) it is broken.  Addon is empty.
[Image: 34td1f8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox sixties keith 37 8,302 08-12-2016, 04:04 AM
Last Post: majinvegeta88
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,625 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 2,689 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 1,130 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] Sportsdevil new (with filmon) sixties keith 9 1,919 12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] .AAA Live TV sixties keith 24 3,722 04-19-2015, 08:56 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 615 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Free Streams sixties keith 3 1,135 03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: ARBTT
  1channel version for the xbox Kylejw55 5 1,401 02-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Last Post: lugdor
  [XBOX ADDONS] IceFilms Wonkey Donkey 11 2,970 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Last Post: lugdor