Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stream embedded in Website - How to get m3u or web-player in kodi
Hello everybody,

I´m new at this board and new to Kodi/Xbmc. Till now I was able to watch all the wanted tv-channels over iptv. But my wife (from hungary) wants to look "home"-tv now too. So I treid to set it up easily like I did for myself. The problem is, there are just a few hungarian IPTV´s and so far none of them contains her fav channels (RTL Klub and TV2). But I found a website where these channels are embedded in a website:
(http://livestreamhunter.org/onlinetv/hungary/rtlklub2  - very down at this site you can see the streams)

These links are dynamic and change from day to day, so I want to open this website on Kodi and choose then from this website. Is there a browser or player where I can do sth like that? I´m just familiar with C#, delphi but java and python I didnt really used till now.

In general: I want to open a website with embedded videos, which are linked dynamicly and open them in a player on kodi.

Thank you very much!
Sponsored Links:
Have you tried GUL Live TV? Think that might have Hungarian channels. Do an addon search in Community Portal for it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[Image: nansig_arb.png]
Thanks for that idea!

I added this but there is no "hungarian tv"-channel. Just in the world section are two hungarian channels. Unfortunately these are not the one´s I was searching for.

Is there any option to do open those files directly from the web-page on kodi?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using an external video player in kodi in android stonypaul 6 9,892 04-18-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: whufclee
  Stream suddenly drop off Scooby 7 3,190 10-12-2014, 08:53 PM
  External Player Problem (OLD xaf builds of XBMC) zhong 3 2,142 08-11-2014, 10:33 AM