Sponsored Links:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BETA RELEASE] Community Portal 4Xbox
It's a softmod installer disk that includes some addons and extra skins. Nothing modified about the build
Sponsored Links:
(02-12-2016, 08:32 AM)whufclee link Wrote: [quote author=majinvegeta88 link=topic=6845.msg37225#msg37225 date=1455162186]
Youtube is giving me a script error and won't launch, I'm still using junks xbmc4xbox
Yeah pretty sure YouTube on Xbox no longer works, I did post details of a potential fix on the xbmc4xbox forum but don't think any devs have fixed anything yet with that.

What is junks xbmc4xbox? Don't think I've ever heard of that. Think i vaguely remember someone mentioning junks installer or something like that at some point, is it related to that at all? Is it a modified source of official xbmc4xbox or just the standard one from buzz but with some other extras installed?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

He did post about it a while back

http://www.noobsandnerds.com/forums/inde...56#msg8456

http://theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=49240

Cool, yeah I knew I'd heard the name somewhere before. Didn't realise it was on here lol. Once I've added the Community Build stuff to this plugin it should be pretty simple to also add things like emulators and other apps too so maybe Junk will fancy adding some stuff in the portal here Smile
WANT TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION?
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
Works well with XBMC4Xbox 3.5.3. Thanks again for this brother.
Death Before Dishonor........................... [Image: nrMJtMN.jpg?1]
Looking forward to testing this whuf, thanks so much for all your hard work Smile
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Hello all. I've tried the Community Portal 4Xbox and keep coming up with a script failed error on both versions.
Can you please post a link to the debug log, that should tell us exactly what's going wrong. Cheers.
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

totally forgot to come back and let you know how this is going. the new installer is working great on the xbox, the odd time i get a script failed but its nothing a soft reset hasn't sorted yet. installed several plugins and checked that the relevant script modules were installed etc but all seems to be working well.

could someone confirm that the login section works, i know its not overly needed to use the installer but as of yet i havn't got it to accept my login details.

cheers again for all your work on this whuf
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Thanks for the update Keith. Got some mainbranch addons on the go at the moment and once done will see if they can also be ported to xbox. Will probably just incorporate the new functions into CP 4xbox rather than do as separate add-ons, we'll see Smile

(04-28-2016, 01:12 PM)whufclee Wrote: Thanks for the update Keith. Got some mainbranch addons on the go at the moment and once done will see if they can also be ported to xbox. Will probably just incorporate the new functions into CP 4xbox rather than do as separate add-ons, we'll see Smile

Sounds great brother. We really could use a source for recent tv shows and movies.
Death Before Dishonor........................... [Image: nrMJtMN.jpg?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RELEASE] YouTube (new for xbox) sixties keith 3 464 01-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: whufclee
  [SCRIPT RELEASE] YouTube Addon for xbox sixties keith 0 621 08-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  Test Release from TotalInstaller4Xbox (xbmc4xbox) sixties keith 12 4,058 11-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  FIRST RELEASE PLANNED FOR XBOX!!! A Special Treat For The ORIGINAL XBMC Users whufclee 9 1,773 05-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  Where to download all the packages for XBMC 3.5 Beta 4? wchusky 3 2,134 08-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Last Post: wchusky
  release movie25faster skatulskijean 0 4,420 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: