Sponsored Links:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BETA RELEASE] Community Portal 4Xbox
At airport so will be home in 24 hrs and will try to upload latest version for you. Latest stable xbmc4xbox has bugs so you need to use the stable version before that. Think it's something like 3.5 stable? The latest has issues with accessing websites

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

WANT TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION?
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
Just rediscovered this place years back i think i was on here under donmega. I have installed and will begin testing. Thanks for the hard work. Im looking to find some working video addons like genesis, icefilms ect. Thanks again  :toothy5:
Death Before Dishonor........................... [Image: nrMJtMN.jpg?1]
Multi-site scrapers like Genesis you won't get working on the old girl as they are just too intensive (and Genesis is as good as dead now on mainbranch too since the developer stopped maintaining it). I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of add-ons that are working though, seems there are lots of new people on the scene that are just hacking very old basic video plugins and changing a few URLs and voila you have a new add-on. Whilst this is not particularly encouraging for mainbranch it's great for Xbox Big Grin. To me it seems like a step huge backwards as these new plugings are generally up for a week or so and then dead again because the "developers" that released then actually have no idea what to do when the website changes structure and the code needs editing lol. Oh well as I say it's great news for the Xbox because the code they are all using is very old and basic and Xbox friendly  :wav:

I am really going to try my hardest to get the latest version uploaded for you all, just got loads of real work to get through since getting back off hols.
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

Once again I'm sorry for the delay guys but I've just updated the version on the NaN server so please try it out and let me know how you get on.

It's still not quite finished but it is working really well I think, ideally I'd have released it in a couple of days after adding the community build section to it and some other bits I want to add but I'm out of the country for a couple of weeks tomorrow so thought it best to just share what I currently have.

Known bugs:
If you install a skin the chances are it will throw an error after installing, don't worry this is only a small glitch. Basically the code is looking for an addon.xml file to check and see if any dependencies are required but xbox skins don't use addon.xml files so it's pointless having it there. I quickly added the skins section before leaving for the airport so didn't have time to fix this up but did attempt installing a skin quickly and it appeared to work.

Important Installation Notes:
As I was rushing about I just copied over my test add-on from the xbox and so I've not tested installing via A4X Installer. Hopefully it will install but if not I would suggest manually extracting to your plugins/programs folder. If that doesn't work then install the old one via A4X Installer (old one is in a sub-folder on the server called old) and then extract the contents of this zip over the top after it's installed.

Forgot to add...

The "REGISTER HERE TO UNLOCK FEATURES" thing has been left in there for a reason. I was going to take it out but then realised we can do something very cool with the NaN login so may as well keep it in there. I was thinking I could add a context menu item where you can go to add-ons and mark as incompatible right from the Xbox itself or even check things like user notes, check if an update is available etc. For this we would need to only make it available for members and probably only make it available to those with a certain post count otherwise it would be open to too much abuse. I'm thinking we could probably just get away with a minimum of 3 legitimate posts, that's extremely easy to do and I think the site owners would be cool with that.

Cool brother thanks. Just saw the update installing now will report back. Thanks for all the hard work  :iroc:
(02-10-2016, 11:17 PM)donmega101 link Wrote: Cool brother thanks. Just saw the update installing now will report back. Thanks for all the hard work  :iroc:
Okay extracting zip to plug-ins folder works no problem. Install from zip did not work. Im still tinkering with the addons but looks cool so far thanks. Will report more as i go. Oh almost forgot found a cool movie dump addon that works well but they are in french, zero buffering movies just load if only we had the English version of it. Ill post the name of the addon in a minute. 
Youtube is giving me a script error and won't launch, I'm still using junks xbmc4xbox
Post ur damn xbmc4xbox addon compatibility results people cause we're all testers by default.
(02-11-2016, 03:43 AM)majinvegeta88 link Wrote: Youtube is giving me a script error and won't launch, I'm still using junks xbmc4xbox
Read the forum rules regarding posts. You are now back down to 4 posts as 'just needed 5th post' is not at all valid to this topic or indeed any topic on this forum. Do not spam the boards just to get your post count up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[Image: nansig_arb.png]
(02-11-2016, 03:43 AM)majinvegeta88 link Wrote: Youtube is giving me a script error and won't launch, I'm still using junks xbmc4xbox
Yeah pretty sure YouTube on Xbox no longer works, I did post details of a potential fix on the xbmc4xbox forum but don't think any devs have fixed anything yet with that.

What is junks xbmc4xbox? Don't think I've ever heard of that. Think i vaguely remember someone mentioning junks installer or something like that at some point, is it related to that at all? Is it a modified source of official xbmc4xbox or just the standard one from buzz but with some other extras installed?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RELEASE] YouTube (new for xbox) sixties keith 3 466 01-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: whufclee
  [SCRIPT RELEASE] YouTube Addon for xbox sixties keith 0 622 08-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  Test Release from TotalInstaller4Xbox (xbmc4xbox) sixties keith 12 4,065 11-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  FIRST RELEASE PLANNED FOR XBOX!!! A Special Treat For The ORIGINAL XBMC Users whufclee 9 1,774 05-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  Where to download all the packages for XBMC 3.5 Beta 4? wchusky 3 2,137 08-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Last Post: wchusky
  release movie25faster skatulskijean 0 4,420 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: