Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About The Coding Templates Section (inc. rules)
About:
This is a new section of the forum I've created for anyone wanting to learn how to create their own add-ons. I noticed Pipcan had been posting up some brilliant templates for others to use so thought they deserved their very own section - great work Pipcan Smile. If anyone else out there would like to add to the list of templates that will be great, I'm sure they are going to prove to be extremely useful.

Rules:
The only thing I ask is if you've used others work please credit them accordingly, respect the license and DO NOT include any links in your code to dodgy websites (ones that are designed to clearly bypass copyright restrictions).
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
Hi lee. It seems none of pipcan links work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up, we actually noticed this a few days ago and have sent a message asking him what his plans are. Still waiting for a response at the moment but if we don't hear back in the next few days I guess we'll have to go through and remove the threads/posts affected Sad.
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

Thanks lee. I did use yours/ his template to create my build installer. Very useful. I do have a couple of questions. I am trying to follow a guide on creating a repository but might have a few questions on getting the build to update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a quick update, I've gone through all the development threads and have restructured this section of the forum a little.

Unfortunately we had no reply from Pipcan and there were a number of his threads that made no sense as they were just broken links so they have since been removed. The ones I could edit so they made some sort of sense have remained though. I'll be adding more templates/guides over the coming weeks anyway so should start to fill up with some more useful content soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coding Styles - Make Sure Your Code Can Be Read By Others whufclee 0 660 04-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Last Post: whufclee