• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins that work on XBMC4XBOX
thanks grand thanks very much. yea only had a quick glance at the installer myself, mainly been testing various xbox plugins and gathering other stuff for the xbox section.  but your right there's plenty to be excited about indeed Big Grin
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: 8xkdpz.jpg]
Thanks lugdor any help you can give is welcome, I'm back sometime Monday so will be in touch next week. I've got a whole load of xbox skins that need uploading so will try and get the xbox section sorted out properly over the next week or two so all help is very welcome Smile
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
Away
@lugdor

One thing i forgot to mention. Ive found quite a few people dont realize different skins require different resources to run and therefore effect overall performance.

Could you provide any info on this regarding the different skins you know about once the xbox section is up and running? I know it would be of great help to everyone (including myself) As im doing so much plugin testing atm I've stuck to the default skin 'confluence lite' skin
Not a bad idea.

I'll try and put together some sort of guide maybe.
Thats great mate cheers
lug,
  Any luck getting an xbox skin guide together?  If you need any help, just let me know.  I don't know a thing about them, but am willing to learn.

swofra
Sure. It helps knowing I have a lab rat to experiment on.
Dont forget to let me know if there are any other skins for the xbox being used or updates not on the forum. i can get them added to their own section in the xbox specific skins section Smile
Too many sections! Starting to fatigue me to check if anything is new
Quote:Too many sections! Starting to fatigue me to check if anything is new

Theres a skin section in the xbox specific section, this thread is just for info, once a skin is confirmed working or updated, this skin section will be updated too Smile