Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX ADDONS] .AAA Live TV
Everyone steals everything off everyone else, then says it's fine because it's Open Source, that's the nature of the beast in this community. I can't say I like it much, but that's the way it is. The people they are stealing from are probably stealing from someone else, who's stealing from someone else, that's the way it goes!
Sponsored Links:
its not about the stealing as open source is open source its about the general nature of not crediting and more so that they have been threatening a man and his FAMILY... if anyone condones this then they are seriously in need of having a stern word with themselves !! I totally agree with andrewrb on Jas0npc situation but AAA have gone to a level that is inconceivable. Damn I've had my run ins with MK etc but this should not happen to anyone regardless of what's happened in the past. Remember that all parties were once friends of sorts and I appeal to common sense and personal moral to prevail. differences aside put yourself in the situation where YOUR family are being given death threats !!
I love total for the impartial stance and I have personally defended Lee for this,but come on let the level of a death threat be the point that it has to end.

Regards as always

Regards as always
I see Jason has updated his addon to deliberately break it - what a way to treat your users!!!

I don't follow any of this nonsense on Twitter so am thankfully not privvy to any of these threats or any other such posturing, so I really can't comment. Sounds like a similar scenario which happened with the whole hub / xunity thing, someone claiming to have had death threats and subsequently leaving the scene. It's this type of thing which discourages me from the whole scene to be honest, sad little men and their ego's, it's all a bit pathetic really! I won't be using any of these addons regardless, I just tend to stick to tvaddons who imo are the best by far. Oh, and Spoyser et al of course Smile
(04-16-2015, 04:24 PM)FXB78 link Wrote: I don't follow any of this nonsense on Twitter so am thankfully not privvy to any of these threats or any other such posturing, so I really can't comment. Sounds like a similar scenario which happened with the whole hub / xunity thing, someone claiming to have had death threats and subsequently leaving the scene. It's this type of thing which discourages me from the whole scene to be honest, sad little men and their ego's, it's all a bit pathetic really! I won't be using any of these addons regardless, I just tend to stick to tvaddons who imo are the best by far. Oh, and Spoyser et al of course Smile
I understand your views Smile

Regards as always

Regards as always
(04-16-2015, 04:20 PM)DixieDean link Wrote: I see Jason has updated his addon to deliberately break it - what a way to treat your users!!!
Well this is another story and I personally don't care about him after I lost any respect I had for him since his little out burst. As for users yes its childish behaviour like that which only affects us users. ( I think that AAA have included his puppies testicles lol addon in theirs which is the reason he may have broke it on purpose !! ).

Regards as always

Regards as always
(04-16-2015, 04:20 PM)DixieDean link Wrote: I see Jason has updated his addon to deliberately break it - what a way to treat your users!!!
Did the same when he tried to get it taken off Total Installer. It was back with in a day because as he said 'it isn't fair on you guys'. Funny how he's done the exact same thing again. It will be back.
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
I'm no psychologist but I know enough to say that's classic passive/aggressive behaviour lol
Sorry for not replying guys, I haven't been ignoring this I've just not checked the forum since yesterday morning. I have updated the status of the addon so it only shows in the Addon Graveyard section and cannot be installed or downloaded via the Addon Portal. Just to clarify our stance on addons, we will not be deleting any content from the Addon Portal - it is designed to be a full comprehensive list of every addon ever made without any prejudice but notes can be added which you can see here.
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
That's well handled Lee and I like the note.
Would have preferred a full removal but I'm not in charge lol Smile

Regards as always
Regards as always

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox sixties keith 37 7,368 08-12-2016, 04:04 AM
Last Post: majinvegeta88
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,313 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 2,157 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 893 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] Sportsdevil new (with filmon) sixties keith 9 1,663 12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 476 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Free Streams sixties keith 3 917 03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: andrewrb
  1channel version for the xbox Kylejw55 5 1,146 02-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Last Post: lugdor
  [XBOX ADDONS] History Channel Wonkey Donkey 10 1,829 02-15-2015, 09:32 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] IceFilms Wonkey Donkey 11 2,651 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Last Post: lugdor