Version Tested: 1.9.31
Repository: SuperRepo All
Notes: script failed upon plugin selection
Log: http://pastebin.com/WiF6eNXk
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
Just been looking at twitter and it seems that AAA Streams has also been removed from Metal Kettle repo. I refuse to use AAA on my future builds due to him stealing others work. Also won't be using Mutts Nuts either with regards to his abuse of this community.
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
@andrewrb - thanks for this info mate, im not clued up on mainline news as im primarily xbox myself. you say hes using others work. could you be more specific? also what plugins do you use instead?
AAA uses lists from Vdubt25, RH2.0, Mutts Nuts (just recently) and others from what I have seen.

As replacements for these two addons Robin Hood 2.0 has a great selection of live tv and sports as do Phoenix so AAA is easy to replace. As for Mutts Nuts I mainly use Genesis but a similar addon to Mutts with the three different stream quality options is Cartoon HD Extra. So both easily replaced. I like the idea of Mutts Nuts but unfortunately the devs attitude has put me off using his stuff and as for AAA that guy basically admits he steals lists.
cheers bud also nice to know whats going on in the background. Unfortunately genesis doesn't work on xbox but phoenix does Smile Also been told about robin hood so i'll get that tested on xbox along with vdub.

Never tried cartoon hd xtra as i thought it would be all hd quality streams, if there's an sd option this could well work on the xbox too.

Sorry to hear the devs on muts nuts are poor, that's why i like totalxbmc so much, the community here is second to none the best Ive ever been a part of Smile again cheers for the info mate
No problem. I would definitely recommend Robin Hood. They have a very good list of 24/7, live tv, Movies and sports streams.

Cartoon HD Extra also has the sd, hd and full hd options for their movies and tv shows. Worth checking out.
cheers indeed bud like the 24 hr show options. if you too like that try the veetle plugin mate it has lots of 24 hr tv shows and movie streams.

also if you have the veetle app you can broadcast yourself, even works on xbox Smile
I've been active in the ongoing AAA issues and I'm asking whufclee to please remove all aspects of AAA from totalxbmc.... although metalkettle and others have not always seen eye to eye I think we can all agree that AAA members and admins threatening mk and his family with disgusting death threats etc is totally out of order and everyone should unite against the behavior of AAA. No matter what differences people have reverting to these tactics are inexcusably wrong and AAA should get NO support anywhere. please Lee get rid of this ugly AAA from total altogether.

Regards as always

Regards as always
Total XBMC is supposed to be impartial and away from any drama these people create, hence Jas0nPc's addons being on there despite him throwing his toys out of the pram at any given opportunity. I don't believe that Lee will remove any addons which are the subject of these attention whores. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but if the site is impartial, then it's impartial Smile
I completely agree with not removing Mutts Nuts as it's open to everyone but I wouldn't blame Lee for removing AAA. At least Jas0npc even though he's a baby coded his own stuff. AAA just steals everything and gives zero credit. I think even though total xbmc is impartial that it's views can be bent when it comes to that addon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [XBOX ADDON] 1Channel XBMC4Xbox sixties keith 37 7,038 08-12-2016, 04:04 AM
Last Post: majinvegeta88
  [XBOX ADDONS] Filmikz swofra 5 2,184 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] Viewster nidge 19 1,853 03-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Last Post: donmega101
  [XBOX ADDONS] HuluBox whufclee 8 806 03-21-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  [XBOX ADDONS] Sportsdevil new (with filmon) sixties keith 9 1,561 12-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Last Post: sixties keith
  [XBOX ADDONS] BBC Iplayer sixties keith 0 430 04-14-2015, 09:24 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] Free Streams sixties keith 3 827 03-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: andrewrb
  1channel version for the xbox Kylejw55 5 1,035 02-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Last Post: lugdor
  [XBOX ADDONS] History Channel Wonkey Donkey 10 1,718 02-15-2015, 09:32 AM
  [XBOX ADDONS] IceFilms Wonkey Donkey 11 2,522 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Last Post: lugdor