• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITV Player add-on?
Does anyone know in which repo the ITV player add-on is hiding? And what dependencies I need to get it to work?
I recently upgraded xbmc4xbox from roughly v3.1 (I had ITV player here and worked fine a week ago) up to 3.5...
Dufus that I am, I kept my userdata folder but not my original plugins - so now I'm looking for ITV player again Smile
I've tried this one that sixties keith posted on xbmc4xbox.org (http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewto...yer#p13760) but it doesn't work Sad

Anyone have any ideas?
The mainbranch one that's working is this one from the xunitytalk repo. Not tried it on Xbox but I think it should work, just make sure you install via the repo in A4X Installer so all the dependencies are installed. If you get an error post up a log and I'll take a look.
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
Cheers, I'll have a look tonight Smile
Im not positive but im pretty sure the newest version of itv player doesn't work on xbox and an older version was needed to get it working. Cant for the life of me remember which one but i'll keep an eye out here and if the new one doesn't work ill have a look and see if i can find the one that does and upload it
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: 8xkdpz.jpg]
(04-13-2015, 08:03 AM)sixties keith link Wrote: Im not positive but im pretty sure the newest version of itv player doesn't work on xbox and an older version was needed to get it working. Cant for the life of me remember which one but i'll keep an eye out here and if the new one doesn't work ill have a look and see if i can find the one that does and upload it

Thanks - I'll have a look around anyway and see what I can find Big Grin
Any problems give me a shout. I dont mind doing a proper test and sharing the results in the xbox compatibility section.
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: 8xkdpz.jpg]