Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix - Mashup replacement
New add-on with some of the Mashup contributors.  PHOENIX
has Woody (Buzzy Sports), Staael2014, One242415, Crusader88, Demon88, and TNPB playlists.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[Image: 34td1f8.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
Phoenix add-on in Total installer is not the current one.
It should be in the TV addons repo.

(11-24-2014, 01:07 AM)Flyindog link Wrote: New add-on with some of the Mashup contributors.  PHOENIX
has Woody (Buzzy Sports), Staael2014, One242415, Crusader88, Demon88, and TNPB playlists.

Cant wait to get home and try it - thanks for the heads up!
Cheers for the heads up, it's in Total Installer now. Be careful they've named it the same as another addon so there are 2 different addons called Phoenix - you would have thought they'd have done a bit of research before naming this addon to see whether or not one already exists with that name! At least the addon ID is different so it doesn't conflict with the existing one but I can see this causing a bit of confusion.

I don't know if it's a connection problem my end or the xbmchub repo is just really slow today but I'm really struggling to download the latest version - currently stuck on 143kb dowloaded and it's taken about 5mins to get that far! If it continues to download this slow you may find if trying to install via XBMC it will time out. Another option is to do what I'm doing and search our addon portal for Phoenix and manually download then install from zip.
WANT TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION?
A thank you is really all that's needed but if you want to buy me a drink then who am I to argue!

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
hmmmmm new plugin sounds promising, has any1 used it yet, any thoughts?

i'll maybe do a wee test on the xbox Smile
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Re: connection to xbmchub,  I also had difficulty with updating Blazetamers repo, probably on the same servers. TV Addons has had a lot of issues with the site last few weeks  (although it seems OK now)
Double name is confusing I got a PM asking where to find it and by then had seen it in Total, had to retract my post quickly,  glad I tested it Smile

this is a great plugin, took a min or 2 to download but worth the wait. yea the same name is confusing on the total portal but easy to pick out the newest date Smile

tested on xbox and working really well, happy days Tongue
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Great excitement, especially when I downloaded the correct version but ... script error!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(11-24-2014, 11:54 AM)MacManiac1953 link Wrote: Great excitement, especially when I downloaded the correct version but ... script error!

Script error on add on, or links?  I have found a bunch that don't work yet, but watching a movie on it now.

Script error on addon. I downloaded the wrong Phoenix to start with, uninstalled it and installed version 1.1.5 via the Total Installer (which seemed to take forever, so must be a heavy load on the server). But "Phoenix: script failed" and so I rebooted the router, my Android box, cleared caches (all the usual things) but no go as yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phoenix not updating basjke 1 816 01-21-2016, 12:25 AM
Last Post: ARB aka Tiny Tikes Bob
  Phoenix addon ARB aka Tiny Tikes Bob 3 936 03-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Last Post: 1sikmf