• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aftermath wizard autoexec file help
Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to have more than one auto exec file within a build, the reason why i ask is because, when using the auto exec files within aftermath wizard to enable all addons and to turn on unknwn sources, the auto exec file auto deletes but, i already have an auto exec file within my build which i use to auto start an addon.

The reason why i have an autoexec for running an addon is because:
when you add items from within this particular addon to kodi main menu shortcut, the shortcut doesnt work when starting kodi unless the addon is opened first for some strange reason, so i have added autoexec file to auto run the addon so the shortcut works without user having to manually run addon.

The addon i have trouble running main menu shortcuts with is sportsdev

So if i use the autoexec files from aftermath wizard which auto deletes, then i loose my own autoexec file, which is why i am hoping that there is a way to use more than one auto exec.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(01-11-2018, 02:29 AM)spwc123 Wrote: Hello everyone, just wondering is it possible to have more than one auto exec file within a build, the reason why i ask is because, when using the auto exec files within aftermath wizard to enable all addons and to turn on unknwn sources, the auto exec file auto deletes but, i already have an auto exec file within my build which i use to auto start an addon.

The reason why i have an autoexec for running an addon is because:
when you add items from within this particular addon to kodi main menu shortcut, the shortcut doesnt work when starting kodi unless the addon is opened first for some strange reason, so i have added autoexec file to auto run the addon so the shortcut works without user having to manually run addon.

The addon i have trouble running main menu shortcuts with is sportsdev

So if i use the autoexec files from aftermath wizard which auto deletes, then i loose my own autoexec file, which is why i am hoping that there is a way to use more than one auto exec.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Your problem with sportsdevil's shortcuts is that you have enabled the auto clear cache on startup in your wizard settings. So, when your build starts the wizard delete the userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.Sportsdevil/cache  folder that Sportsdevil use to store cache files and by accessing your sportsdevil's shortcuts you get an error.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error opening Wizard sPORKaccione 2 104 01-15-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: ARBTT
  Site to Host wizard.txt gonefishing1975 9 294 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: ARBTT
  Installation wizard bigpappa456 0 185 12-20-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: bigpappa456
  Wizard deleted Javi 1 200 12-15-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Warlock Build
  Build Information Section of the Aftermath Wizard DarcMan 0 128 12-15-2017, 01:43 AM
Last Post: DarcMan
  Wizard help with themes Oper8tor 3 203 09-23-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Oper8tor
  Updating Wizard whuhorsey 11 441 08-16-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: simonchunk
  Updating the AM wizard. rkapeller 9 235 08-16-2017, 05:10 AM
Last Post: whuhorsey
  Addon updates disabled after installing from wizard Bullet87 6 223 08-13-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: whuhorsey
  "Text file for Builds not Formatted correctly" KirksBuild 7 1,555 08-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: ronald tinson