• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Kodi and SPMC APK Invalid Zip URL
Anyone else running into the Zip URL for the Official Kodi and SPMC Apk's comes back as invalid?

I tried to leave a Bug Report on the Aftermath site and contact them but get an SQL error from their site so I am just wondering if anyone else is getting these errors in the wizard and has anyone been able to remove the lines of code that display the Official APK's options in the wizard.
(01-02-2018, 10:01 PM)The Juggernaut Wrote: Anyone else running into the Zip URL for the Official Kodi and SPMC Apk's comes back as invalid?

I tried to leave a Bug Report on the Aftermath site and contact them but get an SQL error from their site so I am just wondering if anyone else is getting these errors in the wizard and has anyone been able to remove the lines of code that display the Official APK's options in the wizard.

I'm not to sure about removing them but there is a fix for them, at least the kodi apk I think. It's in this forum somewhere if you scroll through just a case of adding something to the code in one of the files can't remember which one think the default.py. It's really easy takes like 2 mins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  invalid TXT format Universe addon 6 320 09-18-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Warlock Build
  Invalid URL for official KODI APK's rkapeller 14 1,055 09-15-2017, 12:57 AM
Last Post: MFB
  errors only on spmc void3 2 234 06-30-2017, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Based_Skid