• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know the answer to this?
I have posted this question before which got no response so I'm not too sure anybody knows the answer but i will try again, so inside the aftermath wizard settings there is a option to show the developer menu, inside this menu is a bunch of testing features for us to check everything is working as it should which is quite good, however there is one option at the top of the list I just don't understand and it's important I try and find out what "convert text files to 0.1.7" does because unless I click this option on a fresh install of kodi with only my wizard addon installed, the wizard can not read my builds.txt and they do not show up. Once I click on it and it runs through it's process of converting my txt files my builds show up just fine, which tells me it's not a hosting issue, it's also worth noting that my build versions are already recorded like this "1.1.9". So if anybody knew what the wizard does once this option is clicked on please let me know so I can look into resolving why this is happening with my builds txt. Thanks
(12-15-2017, 10:58 PM)Warlock Build Wrote: I have posted this question before which got no response so I'm not too sure anybody knows the answer but i will try again, so inside the aftermath wizard settings there is a option to show the developer menu, inside this menu is a bunch of testing features for us to check everything is working as it should which is quite good, however there is one option at the top of the list I just don't understand and it's important I try and find out what "convert text files to 0.1.7" does because unless I click this option on a fresh install of kodi with only my wizard addon installed, the wizard can not read my builds.txt and they do not show up. Once I click on it and it runs through it's process of converting my txt files my builds show up just fine, which tells me it's not a hosting issue, it's also worth noting that my build versions are already recorded like this "1.1.9". So if anybody knew what the wizard does once this option is clicked on please let me know so I can look into resolving why this is happening with my builds txt. Thanks

Can you either post the URL to builds.txt or post the text file itself?