• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial Videos
Ola guys ...
I added new videos to the wizard 
There are 5 of them but only 3 show up in the wizard in kodi.
I have triple checked everything and can't seem to know why.
The ones that show up are 12, and 4 on the list
Text File

Maybe I am missing something ... Really appreciate the help
Not sure on this, but to me it looks like ur missing quotes on some of the fields, should start and end in quotes...no?
(09-20-2017, 02:56 PM)lesismor Wrote: Not sure on this, but to me it looks like ur missing quotes on some of the fields, should start and end in quotes...no?

That was my first thought but I can't see it
I use a very similar wizard. I have had a similar issue with kodi missing entries on a text file. I like u couldn't see a fault in it at all. In the end I rewrote the txt from scratch.didn't edit the existing one. Didn't copy paste etc. And suddenly kodi saw all entries. Perhaps the txt had somehow become corrupt I don't know. But may be worth a shot for u to try this.
(09-21-2017, 07:53 AM)lesismor Wrote: I use a very similar wizard. I have had a similar issue with kodi missing entries on a text file. I like u couldn't see a fault in it at all. In the end I rewrote the txt from scratch.didn't edit the existing one.  Didn't copy paste etc. And suddenly kodi saw all entries. Perhaps the txt had somehow become corrupt I don't know. But may be worth a shot for u to try this.

That actually worked .. You rock ... Thanks so much!!