• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
It is and it isn't an issue. The way the regex works it scans for the build with that name and first one it fines it uses. There is 2 ways I should be able to get it to work is either add id attribute to the text file or have it scan for the version too but with that if u change the kodi version of the build it will throw it off.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_surfacingx.png]
(03-24-2017, 12:26 PM)Surfacingx Wrote: It is and it isn't an issue.  The way the regex works it scans for the build with that name and first one it fines it uses.  There is 2 ways I should be able to get it to work is either add id attribute to the text file or have it scan for the version too but with that if u change the kodi version of the build it will throw it off.

Cool, not a problem at all really. 
How about download counters? That would be nice. 
Again, not trying to be pushy, just throwing out anything that comes to mind.. Great work and appreciated!!!

-Just sent you a few beers, thanks!!
Much appreciated, there is a guy in my testing group that made a counter for it. It isn't the way I would go about it but it works for him. If he don't mind ill get him to post it.

I found that SALTS Rd was not on the list for trakt save. I addressed it for now but wondering if it could be added to future updates?
(05-23-2017, 09:21 PM)teverz Wrote: I found that SALTS Rd was not on the list for trakt save. I addressed it for now but wondering if it could be added to future updates?
I will add it in the next update. I added a few more and removed some.

Any word on if a speed test was being added?
(05-23-2017, 10:10 PM)teverz Wrote: Any word on if a speed test was being added?
It's already coded in 0.1.8. I'm trying to release the new site and wizard at the same time so that's the main hold up. My plan is to have it save ur info from autoconfig to make it easy to edit later.

(05-23-2017, 11:30 PM)Surfacingx Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 10:10 PM)teverz Wrote: Any word on if a speed test was being added?
It's already coded in 0.1.8.  I'm trying to release the new site and wizard at the same time so that's the main hold up.  My plan is to have it save ur info from autoconfig to make it easy to edit later.

Is there any eta on when the new site/wizard will be ready?
Tbh not sure.. I'm pretty rusty when it comes to web design but most of the site is moving alot nicely. I got only a few things to finish on the wizard so hopefully first week of june.

(05-24-2017, 11:43 PM)Surfacingx Wrote: Tbh not sure.. I'm pretty rusty when it comes to web design but most of the site is moving alot nicely.  I got only a few things to finish on the wizard so hopefully first week of june.

I hear you on that one. If I am being paid to build a site .. it is done in a very short time but mine .. it has taken over a month and still not done ... lol