• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v0.1.7 released
Surfacingx - Any news on the 1.8 yet?
(06-29-2017, 07:52 PM)teverz Wrote: Surfacingx - Any news on the 1.8 yet?
For the most part what I'm adding this version is done, the site is also 90% done. I just need to do some recoding on the autoconfig form.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_surfacingx.png]
Hi Guys, Hope I'm posting in the right place. Just want to say what a fantastic wizard this is and how glad I am to have found it. Massive thanks to the creators for all their hard work. As someone who doesn't know a thing about coding using the Auto Config to build my wizard was an absolute pleasure.

I just have one question I hope somebody can help me with. Is there any way I can increase the font size of the text in the notification window?

Thanks again Guys.
Resources/skins/defaultskin/1080i/notifications.xml it should be the textarea I'll grab the id in a sec.

Id for textbox: 104
Located on line 54.

(07-13-2017, 12:31 AM)Surfacingx Wrote: Resources/skins/defaultskin/1080i/notifications.xml it should be the textarea I'll grab the id in a sec.

Id for textbox: 104
Located on line 54.

Fantastic, thanks so much. And for the speedy reply. Great work man. Will be donating on the site for sure. Have a beer on me.   Smile
Much appreciated.

hey does anyone know how to make the notification window text message bigger?

(07-15-2017, 02:30 AM)prince51209 Wrote: hey does anyone know how to make the notification window text message bigger?

nevermind i just read the message above my post

(07-15-2017, 02:30 AM)prince51209 Wrote: hey does anyone know how to make the notification window text message bigger?

nevermind i just read the message above my post

is there a way to do it through cpanel?
Can I ask a question

I have made a few extra themes and changed a few things in my wizard. Am I right in saying when u update an I download the files for your updated version I will lose everything I have done won't I ? ?

one other thing my wizard at the top seem to have the update in red all the time have I done something wrong to make it think there is a update or should that always be seen.

i love the toolbox by far the best the I've used. Thank you for all your hard work.
Ola Surfacingx ... Still waiting for you wonderful 1.8 version ... I know things have been crazy but any news?