• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create my own repository/wizard help
Hey guys, I'm new to creating a repository/wizard. I have a godaddy hosting account and I was wondering if anyone could guide me all the way through to creating my own repository & wizard.

What's in it for you you may ask?
I will allow you to host your repo/wizard from my godaddy account as a reward for someone who helps me all of the way through.

Not sure if this is allowed or not, but please help.
I've moved your post into the development section as you're more likely to get the relevant support in here.

For help with making a wizard you may want to look at the excellent Aftermath Wizard from our very own SurfacingX. He created a very simple to use online form which creates your own wizard on the fly.

With regards to a repository, do you actually mean a repository or a source that you can add in Kodi File Manager? If it's an actual repository then I'm pretty sure there's already a sticky thread in here explaining how to create a repo.
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
Away
(12-20-2016, 03:43 PM)DJH21 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm new to creating a repository/wizard. I have a godaddy hosting account and I was wondering if anyone could guide me all the way through to creating my own repository & wizard.

What's in it for you you may ask?
I will allow you to host your repo/wizard from my godaddy account as a reward for someone who helps me all of the way through.

Not sure if this is allowed or not, but please help.

http://aftermathwizard.net/

that should be all you need for the wizard...   

i lucked out when creating my build and got invited to one of top builds team and was hosted/featured on their wizard.   it was a huge relief not needing to deal with finding hosting, creating wizard, etc.   that was for 1.0 release.

my upcoming release demands a self installation environment so i was recently in need of my own build wizard independent from my teams.

the way i figured it out was when trying to reverse engineer my teams wizard and finding in the code that the wizard was generated by the above website..

i then asked the head of my build team about the txt files linked in the wizard and he linked me to the root of all the text files used in the wizard(apk.txt, builds.txt, contact.txt, etc) 

i copied all txt files used in wizard and edited to fit my needs and uploaded to direct linkable host and edited uservar.py to connect with the adapted text files.

wasnt too easy but wasnt difficult either.

this is my first post here so im not sure if i can PM you but i will attempt after posting.

if so i will link you to some txt files and a wizard to help guide you.

as far as the repositoy ill get back to you..  im actually tackling that right now and that is acutally what brought me to these forums today.

hope this helps and goodluck.

(12-20-2016, 09:38 PM)whufclee Wrote: I've moved your post into the development section as you're more likely to get the relevant support in here.

For help with making a wizard you may want to look at the excellent Aftermath Wizard from our very own SurfacingX. He created a very simple to use online form which creates your own wizard on the fly.

With regards to a repository, do you actually mean a repository or a source that you can add in Kodi File Manager? If it's an actual repository then I'm pretty sure there's already a sticky thread in here explaining how to create a repo.

oops, didnt see your reply..  sorry im new.

aftermath rocks!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems With Wizard The_Hunted 6 722 01-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: solo24
  Create Your Own Repository whufclee 57 16,742 12-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Tdoug
  Error during wizard build install...? log Berl 0 129 12-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Berl
  Create Repo / Addon for " TV MUCHO" bicky 2 232 07-28-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: bicky
  Aftermath Wizard Log Mailer Based_Skid 6 382 07-18-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Based_Skid
  help with apk aftermath wizard doublevision 3 540 05-29-2017, 04:06 AM
Last Post: doublevision
  Create Your First Addon whufclee 17 4,688 05-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: whufclee
Thumbs Up fresh start wizard exclusion 17.1 doublevision 9 899 05-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Surfacingx
  Tutorial for build wizard on Kodi 17? hyp0xia 4 666 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM
Last Post: OptimusGREEN
  Build and Wizard Creation _Crozzer_ 9 1,278 01-11-2017, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Y05h1mura