Sponsored Links:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASE] MetalliQ
MetalliQ is an addon that lists media from The Movie DatabaseTheTVDBTraktTheAudioDB and LastFM. Upon media selection, MetalliQ searches through your local library, configured local folders and configured addons and displays a selection dialog to allow the user select which source to use for media playback.
MetalliQ uses concurrent execution to browse through all configured addons and folders simultaneously. Additionally, discovered sources are displayed as they are found and there is no need to wait for the process to complete before selecting a source (the selection dialog is self-updating). You may change this behavior in the addon's advanced settings to use a native selection dialog instead.
MetalliQ can improve your current Kodi usage pattern:
  • Focus on media first Instead of searching for the same content through all of your addons, you simply find it in MetalliQ and a list of all links from all configured addons and folders will be displayed right in front of you.

• Library integration Some of your media may only be available through addons that do not support library integration. Using MetalliQ you can add virtually any media to your Kodi library (pseudo library using strm generation).
By default MetalliQ is shipped with no configured sources at all. However, your addons and local library can be linked to MetalliQ by writing small configuration files referred to as MetalliQ-players. A MetalliQ-player is a json file with ".metalliq.json" file extension that specifies how to browse an external addon or a local directory. Existing MetalliQ-players can easily be added to MetalliQ from MetalliQ's settings. Set in 'Players update URL' a link to a zip of all MetalliQ-players to install and then select the 'Update players' option. If no one created a MetalliQ-player for a specific addon yet, you'll need to write it on your own. Instructions on how to write a player can be found here

Instructions on what to edit to remove block code from certain addons

Exodus (v3.1.2 used, required edits and/or locations might change/vary across versions):
- Prevention from executing from anywhere but the addon itself (so can also be applied to get Exodus working with SuperFavourites again)
File: ~/plugin.video.exodus/resources/lib/modules/control.py
Edits: search for "def moderator" which should lead you to the moderator-function at lines 185-188. You'll notice a list of addon-id's, simply add the id('s) of the addon(s) you want to be able to work with exodus again. In my case I want MetalliQ and SuperFavourites so I've changed it from: 
Code:
def moderator():
    netloc = [urlparse.urlparse(sys.argv[0]).netloc, '', 'plugin.video.live.streamspro', 'plugin.video.phstreams',
                   'plugin.video.cpstreams', 'plugin.video.streamarmy', 'plugin.video.tinklepad', 'plugin.video.metallic']
to:
Code:
def moderator():
    netloc = [urlparse.urlparse(sys.argv[0]).netloc, '', 'plugin.video.live.streamspro', 'plugin.video.phstreams', 
                   'plugin.video.cpstreams', 'plugin.video.tinklepad', 'plugin.video.metallic', 'plugin.video.metalliq', 
                   'plugin.program.super.favourites']
The above method will allow whatever addon's ids you add to the list to call on the Exodus addon and get results.

Other different option would be to negate the whole moderator function by either changing the
Code:
    if not infoLabel('Container.PluginName') in netloc: sys.exit()
to:
Code:
    if not infoLabel('Container.PluginName') in netloc: pass

or removing that "if not infolabel"-line entirely.
This will alow any and all addons to call on Exodus and get results.

Salts (v2.0.136/v2.0.165 used, required edits and/or locations might change/vary across versions):
- Prevention from executing from anywhere but the addon itself or kodi-library (so can also be applied to get Salts working with SuperFavourites again)
File: ~/plugin.video.salts/default.py
Edits: search for "def get_sources" which should lead you to the get_sources-function.
Edit that function from:
Code:
def get_sources(mode, video_type, title, year, trakt_id, season='', episode='', ep_title='', ep_airdate=''):
    cool_down_active = kodi.get_setting('cool_down') == 'true'
    if not salts_utils.is_salts() or cool_down_active:
        kodi.notify(msg=i18n('playback_limited'))
        return False

timeout = max_timeout = int(kodi.get_setting('source_timeout'))
to:
Code:
def get_sources(mode, video_type, title, year, trakt_id, season='', episode='', ep_title='', ep_airdate=''):
#    cool_down_active = kodi.get_setting('cool_down') == 'true'
#    if not salts_utils.is_salts() or cool_down_active:
#        kodi.notify(msg=i18n('playback_limited'))
#        return False

or:
Code:

The Royal We (v1.1.4 used, required edits and/or locations might change/vary across versions):
- Prevention from executing from anywhere but the addon itself (so can also be applied to get TheRoyalWe working with SuperFavourites again)
Attention! Edits need to be done in script.module.dudehere.routines not plugin.video.theroyalwe!
File: ~/script.module.dudehere.routines/lib/dudehere/routines/__init__.py
Edits: search for "ALLOWED_CALLERS" which should lead you to a list of allowed addons at around line 76. Add the id(s) of the addon(s) you want to work with The Royal We again. In my case I want MetalliQ, SuperFavourites, Extended Info Mod, QlickPlay and the Library (needs Container.Pluginname empty so that's the ''-entry) so I've changed it from:
Code:
ALLOWED_CALLERS = ['plugin.video.theroyalwe', 'plugin.video.alluc.api', 'plugin.video.redbeard', 'service.walter.sobchak']
to:
Code:
ALLOWED_CALLERS = ALLOWED_CALLERS = ['plugin.video.theroyalwe', 'plugin.video.alluc.api', 'plugin.video.redbeard', 'service.walter.sobchak', '', 'plugin.video.metalliq', 'plugin.program.super.favourites', 'script.extendedinfo', 'script.qlickplay']

Changelog:

v2.0.0
- Added extrafanart & extrathumb paths to fix errors on skins using those paths (Midraal)
- Added background to "Next"-items
- Added random play (Midraal)
- Added setting to in/exclude episodes with unknown airdate when adding to library (default=exclude)
- Added episode airdate parameters: {epday}, {epmonth} and {epyear}
- Added "play latest episode"-route: plugin://plugin.video.metalliq/tv/play_latest/<id> (with id being trakt-showid or trakt-slug or imdb-showid)
- Added custom "Bob"-themed fallback-posters
- Added trakt-lists-to-library (Midraal)
- Changed default for context toggle from acceleration to skin and from off to on to improve the skinswitching
- Changed default number of listitems to 20 on account of longer loading times since Trakt removed images from their api
- Changed artwork for Trakt sections to TMDb
- Fixed trakt-list-to-library
- Fixed music adding (Midraal)
- Fixed movie genres
- Fixed specific-player-per-movie
- Fixed music and misc-views (Midraal)
- Fixed title-parameters with non-utf8 in them
v1.1.5
- Added option to set specific player per movie in library
- Added option to add entire trakt lists to kodi library, also makes id-lists compatible with batch-add function
- Added sorting options to movies, tvshows and lists sections
- Added TVDb-search
- Fixed the search dialog popping up constantly
- Improved context player logic
- Reworked the force-views options: movies, tvshows & lists only so far and it is not perfect but a whole lot better then it was
- Removed pagination from trakt lists
v1.1.4
- Added sortesttitle-parameter which is title without article and/or the word "movie" 
- Added toggle for context player (advanced settings)
- Edited context player to use (preferred) context player instead of default player
- Edited play_by_name route to use (preferred) context player
- Improved context player label handling: now removes text formatting

v1.1.3
- Fixed container error

v1.1.2
- Added backup function for movies and tvshows library, makes lists in addon_data-folder which can be used with batch-add-function: change extension from "bak" to "txt" and place in MetalliQ's addon_data-folder. 
- Added preferred toggling, current options are acceleration and skin.
- Expanded context player, now usable from almost anywhere (provided addon's dev has not blocked regular context-menu-items)

v1.1.1
- Added option to batch-add movies and/or tvshows to library:
  Movies: add a file called "movies_to_add.txt" to MetalliQ's addon-data folder. Can be comma seperated values or each id on new line or combination of th
  two. Takes IMDb-id or TMDb-id or combination of those two.
  TVShows: add a file called "tvshows_to_add.txt" to MetalliQ's addon-data folder. Can be comma seperated values or each id on new line or combination of those two. Takes IMDb-id or TVDb-id or combination of those two.

v1.1.0
- Added (all?) missing translations
- Added option to set the number of items per page for Trakt sections, default is 42
- Added a seperate search-sections (both with and without specified query) enabling user to store searches by favouriting them
- Added players-setup and sources-setup
- Added seperate guide integration so users can keep their enabled player settings
- Added another theme (Azure, thanks to Will Martins)
- Changed playlist-folder locations to use kodi's default playlist locations
- Fixed auto-adding with default player or tvshows
- Newly added search section allows searching & browsing of Trakt lists without logging in
- Removed trakt authorization from settings as it wasn't working properly. To authorize: browse to a personal section and you will be prompted
- Moved "add to library" to top of contextmenu
- Moved trailer to 2nd position in contextmenu

v1.0.9
- Added channel source for library channels
- Added live library functionality
- Added option to force views
- Added trakt sections
- Added period setting for Trakt's "Most"-sections
- Added pagination to all trakt movies and tv shows sections
- Added some translations
- Added related movies (Trakt) to contextmenu
- Fixed Trakt trending movies (was duplicate of blockbusters tmdb)
- Fixed setting of content on source creation
- Fixed playlistfolder creation
- Removed source creation from totalsetup so users can first set desired style and system language to be used in source creation

v1.0.8
- Fixed extended info's context menu integration
- Hid library-folder location in settings (can still be changed by manually editing settings.xml in addon_data)
- Moved some settings around a little bit
- Added option to change language for TMDb-lookups (independent from main addon language which is still equal to system language)
- Fixed playback when Trakt is unreachable

v1.0.7
- Background changeable independent of theme
- Added custom theme and background option
- Added parameters: {shortname/title} = name/title[1:-1], {urlname/title} = urllib.quote(name/title)
- Changed a couple of defaults in settings
- Added some context-menu options: Direct link to EIM/QlickPlay, Trailers, Recommended (exits MetalliQ)
- Added option to disable library updates

v1.0.6
- Added themes
- Added setting to auto-add stuff played by name to library
- Added setting to use default library player when adding to library for tv shows (enabled by default)
- Added parameters: sortname/sorttitle = name or title without article
- Added hints: @anycontaining:Inc1|Inc2|Inc3 = next steps in dirs containing one (or more) of the inc's specified, @anynotcontaining:Exc1|Exc2|Exc3 = next steps in dirs NOT containing any of the exc's specified
- Added shortcuts to settings accessible via pluginpath
- Added direct link to QlickPlay in contextmenu
- Added some missing translations
- Changed player format and content (not backwards compatible with older version of MetalliQ or Meta-video addon)
- Changed default player-repo location
- Merged v1.1.5 of Meta video
- Added to noobsandnerds-repository to add functionality to TVPortal

v1.0.4
- Added metadata to addon.xml
- Fixed trakt next episodes
- Switched from Meta's trakt-api to MetalliQ's own, unique trakt-api
v1.0.2
- Fixed iconpath in source-creation
v1.0.1
- Moved images to git
- Added @anyexcept parameter which is @any with exclusions added. Example: "@anyexcept:Exclusion1|Exclusion2|Exclusion3" (Exclusions need to exactly match dir to be excluded)
v1.0.0
- Movies get their own folders
- Custom artwork (Metal)
- Added Music
- Added Musicvideos
- Added toggle for music/musicvideos
- Added TotalSetup-button to download, unzip & enable all players and set up all sources
- Added option to parse specific player in pluginpath
- When tvshows are added to library, a smartplaylists for that show is created as well
- Added music categories.

=============================
MetalliQ v1.0.0 forked from Meta v1.1.5

v1.1.5
- maintenance

v1.1.4
- Store live searches (can move items or remove them from context menu)
- Another fix for trakt authentication

v1.1.3
- Fixed trakt authentication from settings

v1.1.2
- Fixed settings labels

v1.1.1
- Initial trakt support (by midraal)
- Live TV support (by midraal)
- Bug fixes

v1.1.0
- Changed keyboard hiding method (enable in advanced settings)
- Adjustable pool size in advanced settings
- Fixed keyboard steps bug with RTL languages (only hebrew for now)

v1.0.9
- Performance improvements
- Added parameter functions (ws and replace, see wiki)
- Bugfixes 

v1.0.8
- Hack to hide keyboard is off by default due to issues on some skins (option available in advanced settings)

v1.0.7
- Hack to hide keyboard when keyboard steps are used (may not work on all skins)

v1.0.6
- Added support for replacing whitespace with - and with %252B (turns into + sign after python unquote_plus call)
- Added fanart behind selection dialog
- Possible fix to handle nfs paths
- Change: no longer alters strm modification date (option to set it to release date added to settings)

v1.0.5
- Fixed clearname parameter

v1.0.4
- Avoid duplicates in library (considering only real content, not strms).
- Close notifications while selection dialog is open
- Bugfixes

v1.0.3
- Feaure: support keyboard steps
- Improvement: match "name, The" with "The name"
- Improvement: better info-labels matching (specify {season}x{episode} to match both)
- Change: name parameter for anime now uses absolute episode number
- Fix: bypass TMDB genres bug
- Fix: avoid display of failed playback message

v1.0.2
- Fix: timestamp error on add to library
- {season} and {episode} can now match info-labels
- RESOLVE now also calls Player.play.

v1.0.1
- Fix: crash on empty TVDB data
- Fix: hardcoded language in scraper settings

v1.0.0
- Initial release
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
[Image: nansig_quihico.png]
Sponsored Links:
Great work on MetalliQ mate.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
Regards as always
Excellent work.Many thanks.

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
I love this addon thank you so much,

2 questions.

1) I am getting an "unable to search except in Library or Salts" when selecting Salts after a search

2) In the Live TV can you please add the ability to search
a) PVR
b) HD Homerun
c) DNA TV PRO BETA
d) USTV Now

Thank You
I can answer the first question. That message your getting is because TK Norris decided to block outside addons from searching SALTS. You can fix it by deleting the SALTS player from your players folder which you can find in...

Userdata - Addon_Data - MetaliQ - Players

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
Ok so with the help of Midraal i have made a player for DNA TV hopefully uploaded to Qs list of players on Tuesday

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
(05-30-2016, 08:34 PM)Ekodi Wrote: I love this addon thank you so much,
Thank you, me too Wink

(05-30-2016, 08:34 PM)Ekodi Wrote: 1) I am getting an "unable to search except in Library or Salts" when selecting Salts after a search
TKNorris implemented prevention from executing from outside of addon/library. Reckon I could code to avoid that prevention but I do not want to be getting into a cat & mouse game with any dev so my suggestion is to either use Salts only from library or delete the player in it's entirety and use Salts HD Lite instead?

(05-30-2016, 08:34 PM)Ekodi Wrote: 2) In the Live TV  can you please add the ability to search    
     a) PVR
     b) HD Homerun
     c) DNA TV PRO BETA
     d) USTV Now
a) allready done, not yet uploaded
b) sure, send me a HDHomerun and I'll make you a player
c) DNA tv-player was made by ARB, will integrate today.
d) wil try and have a look at USTV Now

(05-30-2016, 10:50 PM)andrewrb Wrote: Ok so with the help of Midraal i have made a player for DNA TV hopefully uploaded to Qs list of players on Tuesday
Well done, ARB (& Midraal) ! Send it over and I will add it to the player-pool.
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
Does my next episodes and my calendar work for you?

I saw someone else had a problem with Meta My Next Episodes too. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=263065&page=13

I am using a fire tv stick and Nothing will play from my next episodes and my calendar but everything else in the addon works great...
(05-31-2016, 11:24 PM)CrazyGamerTV Wrote: Does my next episodes and my calendar work for you? I saw someone else had a problem with Meta My Next Episodes too. 
The other error from user on kodi.tv forum had to do with non-asci characters causing the list to not even populate, that has been fixed in MetalliQ. I'm not sure if next episodes is playing as I watch all my shows from kodi-library. I've had no other reports from users but will have a try later tonight and fix if necessary.
Hi. Love this add-on. Thank you for your hard work and thanks for the players you have made available.
Have you any plans to release a how too video or instructions on how to make players.
It would be brill to make a player for what ever add-on I fancy.

Cheers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metalliq error on Andriod Bryan Perkins 1 38 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Bryan Perkins
  Metalliq error on android OptimusGREEN 22 6,619 Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Bryan Perkins
  Library integration context menu for third party addons through Metalliq kenmex 1 53 03-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Quihico
Question Params to search metalliq via Kodi JSON-RPC? tvandcats 6 124 03-20-2017, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Quihico
  MetalliQ not finding all addons Dave 2 127 03-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Dave
  How Do I Delete Metalliq Channel Saved In My Channels Tracy Cline 2 326 10-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Tracy Cline
  Metalliq TV Show Parameters request. Rick7C2 2 449 09-18-2016, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Rick7C2
  Metalliq question devilzeyez 9 1,577 08-31-2016, 11:38 AM
Last Post: devilzeyez
  MetalliQ Setup Guides. andrewrb 2 1,365 08-26-2016, 08:03 AM
Last Post: andrewrb