Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[xonfluence] Move the Menu bar to the bottom.
Hi guys everything is running sweet on my kodis and im here to learn more. Its all set up how i like it except the menu bar its blocking my background i want it at thee bottom. Im hoping it will be an easy tweak anything too tvhnical and i will just live with it.

cheers guys and gals hope you can help.
Sponsored Links:
(09-08-2016, 07:29 PM)asb0man 11 Wrote: Hi guys everything is running sweet on my kodis and im here to learn more. Its all set up how i like it except the menu bar its blocking my background i want it at thee bottom. Im hoping it will be an easy tweak anything too tvhnical and i will just live with it.

cheers guys and gals hope you can help.
Which skin? And do you want it to the very bottom of just lower than the middle?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
Guys I have fixed this problem now thanks andrew is tthere a way to end this question. I installed the xonfluancen skin im well impressed and it fixed me problem so i was a happy man for a few minutes but i have other questions i just havent thought of them yet.
No problem glad you got sorted. Theres no need to close this thread you can ask other questions in here if you like

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Confluence++ How to shrink the main menu ?? smith2 5 512 06-24-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: whufclee
  No. of Shortcuts or Thumb nails under Videos main menu zhong 11 2,267 05-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Last Post: whufclee