Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metropolis skin and video playback issues
I recently installed the Metropolis skin on a windows PC and loved the layout and the customization ability of the skin. , However i began having issues with 2 boxes that I built with the videos not playing or rather, you can hear the video playing but getting colored background with what appears to be the video playing behind a colored screen ( thsi is in a windowed box as per the skin layout.) it as  almost like there is a curtain between the video and I.  I removed the skin and after fresh start, installed the default skin for the build which I believe was CCM Pulse.  The problem persisted and still persists no matter what skin, what settings or what ever else I have tried.  I went so far as to format and reinstall OS (Win7 Ultimate) and still this persists.  I have upgraded video card drivers thinking that may have been the issue and nope still does it.  Has anyone ran into this issue ?  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I am just starting studying Python tutorials to learn more of the back end but wondered if and where the config file is for the display settings?
Sponsored Links:
(08-01-2016, 06:56 AM)twisteddigit69 Wrote: I recently installed the Metropolis skin on a windows PC and loved the layout and the customization ability of the skin. , However i began having issues with 2 boxes that I built with the videos not playing or rather, you can hear the video playing but getting colored background with what appears to be the video playing behind a colored screen ( thsi is in a windowed box as per the skin layout.) it as  almost like there is a curtain between the video and I.  I removed the skin and after fresh start, installed the default skin for the build which I believe was CCM Pulse.  The problem persisted and still persists no matter what skin, what settings or what ever else I have tried.  I went so far as to format and reinstall OS (Win7 Ultimate) and still this persists.  I have upgraded video card drivers thinking that may have been the issue and nope still does it.  Has anyone ran into this issue ?  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I am just starting studying Python tutorials to learn more of the back end but wondered if and where the config file is for the display settings?
That sounds like a firmware issue on the boxes. Try changing the Accelleration settings.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make custom background images for submenus in Aeon mq 7 Skin Wishmaster 5 366 03-26-2017, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Quihico
  List Of Numbers Used For Various Skin Views whufclee 15 8,102 12-24-2016, 05:44 AM
Last Post: booger1981
  Problems with removing Rapier arb skin add-on Ted Lepird 9 1,353 08-30-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Quihico
  Skin changes to default automatically benhouse86123 6 1,376 08-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Flyindog
  Confluence skin on EMBer Linux Box bmehalo 1 650 06-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  Hybrid Skin Background Question fortenbra 12 2,743 06-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Last Post: hereinthecloud9
  Skin Background images whufclee 7 2,880 04-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Jpc
  Change skin, keep layout OptimusGREEN 2 729 02-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Last Post: OptimusGREEN
  Can A Person Modify and Rename An Existing Skin on Noobs and Nerds snoopysnoop 4 871 02-14-2016, 05:24 PM
Last Post: dropgoat1
  Spinztv skin only request? dlbdlbdlb 4 961 01-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ARB aka Tiny Tikes Bob