Sponsored Links:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[WIP] TV Portal: Bugs Reports & Suggestions
Please use this thread for any bug reports or suggestions.

Before posting in here please make sure it's not already been reported, you can find details of our current todo list below:

CHECK HERE BEFORE POSTING

When asking for support please bare in mind there are only a handful of developers working behind the scenes on all the various projects and all the team here also have a real life and families they need to take care of too. This is all done voluntarily for the benefit of the community so although we highly encourage suggestions for improvements we cannot make any guarantees on when/if they will be completed but we always aim to respond as quickly as possible.

If there are any upcoming (or already established) developers out there who would like to help on any of the projects at noobsandnerds please do get in touch, many hands make light work and all that. Cheers Smile
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
Hi whufclee, I have already posted this fault in TV Guides (EPG) forum but I don't think it a problem to repost it in your Things to fix or Implement thread.

Intermittent error message using FXB v4.0 REDMOND TV Portal Skin.

I'm getting a 'It looks like your current skin has a special version of the TV Guide skin that is not up-to-date. Please try with a different skin.
Thanks for that I'll add it to the list, maybe ARB can look at that one when he gets time - sounds like it's skin related. Next time you get that message could you please try uploading a log and it should help us see what the problem is. Also it could possibly be a corrupt download as I've not heard of anyone else mentioning it yet so it may be worth deleting this file: userdata/addon_data/script.tvportal/epgskinchk

If you then re-open the guide it should re-download the skins again. Please let us know how you get on, thanks.
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

Hi whufclee, on the same day that I originally posted this error, andrewb posted this reply,

"Hi. I have also today had that error and mentioned it in the Mod chat. Unfortunatley whufcLee is not around untill Thursday but hopefully i can get hold of him before hand to figure out the reason behind it."
He then further posted this,
"I actually think i might have the answer. Midraal mentioned to me that he thinks its a control ID missing from the skins somewhere."

I have deleted: userdata/addon_data/script.tvportal/epgskinchk
Deleted log file: Restarted kodi
Opened TVPortal epg. In 25 separate channel selections, the skin error occurred 3 times and kodi stopped working one time. When the skin error occurs, clicking 'OK' closes TV Portal.

I have uploaded my log using the Community Portal addon: URL: http://xbmclogs.com/p6h4lxqbo

Error message image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xasn2b4k42n9c...r.PNG?dl=1

Hope these will be of use to you, thanks for your time.
That's a huge help thank you very much, line 621 in the log should help us get to the bottom of it.

I've got to go out now but will take a look at it tomorrow.

(05-28-2016, 01:46 PM)pete3409 Wrote: Hi whufclee, on the same day that I originally posted this error, andrewb posted this reply,

"Hi. I have also today had that error and mentioned it in the Mod chat. Unfortunatley whufcLee is not around untill Thursday but hopefully i can get hold of him before hand to figure out the reason behind it."
"I actually think i might have the answer. Midraal mentioned to me that he thinks its a control ID missing from the skins somewhere."

Opened TVPortal epg. In 25 separate channel selections, the skin error occurred 3 times and kodi stopped working one time. When the skin error occurs, clicking 'OK' closes TV Portal.

I have uploaded my log using the Community Portal addon: URL: http://xbmclogs.com/p6h4lxqbo

Hi Pete. Are you able to re upload your log as it no longer exists and im not able to re create the error your getting.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
When will the listings show up on android please?
It'll work as soon as the code is done, I've been working on a huge update but still going to be quite a few days off yet as there's loads of new functions in the code being created as well as some of the original code being completely re-coded.

There is already a solution with ARB's easy keyword setup, there's a sticky thread on that which you might want to investigate and of course there's still the option of the "sync" data which also works on Android Smile

#WorksOnAndroid

[Image: nansig_arb.png]
(05-31-2016, 09:29 AM)andrewrb Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 01:46 PM)pete3409 Wrote: Hi whufclee, on the same day that I originally posted this error, andrewb posted this reply,

Hi Pete. Are you able to re upload your log as it no longer exists and im not able to re create the error your getting.

Hi - tried to upload my log again through Community Portal addon but kept getting addon error. Here it is using dropbox, the error occurred twice in five channel selections.

Pete3409 kodi log

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tv portal dont load xml from schedule direct soulvoyager 4 170 01-13-2017, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Wishmaster
  [RELEASE] TV Portal whufclee 224 25,369 01-09-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: sumdumgui
  TV Portal EPG Guide setup terror6786 3 165 01-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: whufclee
  help installing TV portal Oakey76uk 17 511 12-31-2016, 05:43 PM
  TV portal installation failed thyhammer 7 223 12-24-2016, 10:32 AM
Last Post: ku79
  Tv portal help not working Crunch69 1 153 12-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: bromerzz
  TV PORTAL SETUP GUIDE andrewrb 8 1,498 12-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Last Post: tnal
  Live Mix channel in TV Portal Tom79 5 262 11-27-2016, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Tom79
  TV Portal and VPN (Account Restricted) Anthony Beskine 19 911 11-15-2016, 02:57 PM
  TV Portal - With updated skin. Working ' Touch Screen ' Icons TheRealDaddy 3 217 11-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Last Post: TheRealDaddy