• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creat autoplaying TV series
I'm trying to set up an installation for my kids where I give them a selection of kids series and they can choose one which will autoplay it's way through the series. And tried to set this up using a number of add ons.

I thought I would do this using a combination of favourites and playlists but that doesnt seem to work.

Is there any way of doing this?
If you're able to scan the items into your library then I think you can bring up the context menu on a season and play the whole season. Whether or not that would work with online streams too i'm not sure though. I'm guessing it's online content and not local content you're looking to use?

You may even be able to add each episode to a playlist and save various playlists that can be clicked on.

Thinking about it, the pseudo tv add-on may be worth investigating for your needs?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
IMPORTANT:
NO LOG == NO PROBLEM
Away
Yes it's online streams I'm trying to do it with. I've tried making a playlist but it doesn't work for what I'm doing. Will have a look at pseudo TV. I did try lazy to but that didn't do it either.

I guess what I'm trying to do is make a TV channel which will play the one series over and over.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk