Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELEASE] Qonfluence
Qonfluence is my modded version of confluence.
Couple of the features added are:
custom home and submenu items 
optional (super)-shortcuts instead of add-ons
dual skinmodes
colormod
custom content widgets
more... 
[Image: icon.png]
[Image: fanart.jpg]
Add-on Portal
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
[Image: nansig_quihico.png]
Sponsored Links:
is there a tutorial anywhere on how to use all the options in this skin , i have it up using 15.2 I can see that selecting the OpenELEC icon switches it to movies tv shows and music , would prefer to know what i am doing ?
(08-11-2016, 12:13 PM)soltia Wrote: is there a tutorial anywhere on how to use all the options in this skin , i have it up using 15.2 I can see that selecting the OpenELEC icon switches it to movies tv shows and music , would prefer to know what i am doing ?

No tutorial available though the EIM-vids on my youtube channel are almost all made using Qonfluence so that might be worth checking out to get an idea. But best way imo to find out what anything does or can do is use it and just try stuff (make sure you have a backup though)
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
[Image: nansig_quihico.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RELEASE] Aeon NoQ's Quihico 3 1,585 03-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Wishmaster
  [RELEASE] Amber Q'd Quihico 6 1,286 02-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Zekeman
  [ALPHA RELEASE] Total Revolution Skin whufclee 60 17,759 01-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Malky