• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annoying message
how do i get rid of this annoying message

" if you paid for this buikd i regrest to inform you that you may have been conned.this build is not available for resale. you can get it for free @noobsandnerds.com"
you can't
i am pretty sure you can its just a script message
Why would you want to get rid of it? Clearly the builder has it there for a reason. The only person that can disable it is the builder themseleves or you can do what one moron on youtube did and delete your notifications dialog from the skin and not get ANY notifications whatsoever meaning you wouldnt even know if you got an error coz it wouldnt show.

Really annoys me when i see people complain about the popup considering it lasts no longer than the average Addon update and even less time than that stupid TV Addons notification that makes you wait 20seconds to before it goes.

Obviously the builder has put that in there for a reason so you can either live with it or try one of the many other builds that does not have that message.

I have found the only people that complain about this message are the box sellers and im glad they do.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
[Image: nansig_arb.png]
I specifically chose NOT to have this message pop up when given the option creating my build, yet there it is. That would be a good reason to want it removed.

As a tech professional (really just networks), I've found it very easy to sell these boxes. Of course any box you get is loaded with crap, half of which doesn't work, so I delete everything and install from scratch. This is time consuming so I chose to make a build which, although the primary reason is for the boxes I sell personally, I don't mind sharing sharing the build.

So I DIDN'T put it there. I DON'T want it there, and when I went to remake my build the option didn't come up. So what now? Uninstall everything just to find out that it gets added again? The point was to save time, not waste it.

Thanks!

(05-16-2016, 08:35 PM)andrewrb Wrote: Why would you want to get rid of it? Clearly the builder has it there for a reason. The only person that can disable it is the builder themseleves or you can do what one moron on youtube did and delete your notifications dialog from the skin and not get ANY notifications whatsoever meaning you wouldnt even know if you got an error coz it wouldnt show.

Really annoys me when i see people complain about the popup considering it lasts no longer than the average Addon update and even less time than that stupid TV Addons notification that makes you wait 20seconds to before it goes.

Obviously the builder has put that in there for a reason so you can either live with it or try one of the many other builds that does not have that message.

I have found the only people that complain about this message are the box sellers and im glad they do.

(12-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Jayvel Wrote: I specifically chose NOT to have this message pop up when given the option creating my build, yet there it is. That would be a good reason to want it removed.

As a tech professional (really just networks), I've found it very easy to sell these boxes. Of course any box you get is loaded with crap, half of which doesn't work, so I delete everything and install from scratch. This is time consuming so I chose to make a build which, although the primary reason is for the boxes I sell personally, I don't mind sharing sharing the build.

So I DIDN'T put it there. I DON'T want it there, and when I went to remake my build the option didn't come up. So what now? Uninstall everything just to find out that it gets added again? The point was to save time, not waste it.

Thanks!

(05-16-2016, 08:35 PM)andrewrb Wrote: Why would you want to get rid of it? Clearly the builder has it there for a reason. The only person that can disable it is the builder themseleves or you can do what one moron on youtube did and delete your notifications dialog from the skin and not get ANY notifications whatsoever meaning you wouldnt even know if you got an error coz it wouldnt show.

First of all im not a fan of your tone if im honest. Secondly if you are the build creator then log into Community Portal addon go to maintenance and you will see the option to remove it. No time wasted at all. The idea of the pop up is to annoy boxsellers and put them off selling peoples free builds for profit. Next time you create a build id suguest double checking that you have not selected to have the anti boxseller option as there is no way it will be added to your build without you choosing it in the first place. If it is already there then every time you update and backup you wont be asked if you want to add it.

[Image: nansig_arb.png]
(12-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Jayvel Wrote: I specifically chose NOT to have this message pop up when given the option creating my build, yet there it is. That would be a good reason to want it removed.
If you chose not to have the message and it still got in there then it must have been in there to begin with, did you use another build as a base?

(12-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Jayvel Wrote: I DON'T want it there, and when I went to remake my build the option didn't come up.
If the option did not come up, then you were not the one that put it in as only the builds author can add/remove the notification he/she put in.

(12-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Jayvel Wrote: So what now?
Start from scratch or use a different base without the notification in it.
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
[Image: nansig_quihico.png]