Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELEASE] Extended Info Mod
Any error report must be accompanied by a link to a full debug log for the error in question. 
DO NOTpost part of or complete content of the log here.
Upload the log and post the link instead.
Any reports without a log will not be taken into consideration!
Before posting questions: 
1 watch the videos
2 read the readme
3 read the changelog
4 read the forumthread
 If you then still have questions and post them I will try to answer as soon as possible but I do have a life and family so reply might not be instant.

Hello everybody,

Here is the newest version of my mod of Extended Info Script.
I completely redid it & added a bunch of addons. I also improved matching and did a whole lot of bugfixing.

One major addition is "Alternate Play" which enables you to choose a different addon to play movies/tvshows in your library.
So, let's say you have added a movie to your Library using Genesis but afterwards you find out Genesis doesn't really find any good links for that movie, that is buggered, right?
So now all you have to do is:
- click contextmenu on the item in your library &  choose "Alternate Play"
Depending on Extended Info's settings it wil automaticly try to play it with the Main (Movie/TVShow) addon and if that is not installed it will try using the Alternate Addon and if that also isn't installed, you will be presented with a list of installed & compatible addons to choose from.

This version is for Helix or Isengard only.
Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Download Q's Repo

How to make a "Extended" button on homescreen using skinshortcuts:

First make a submenu skinshortcut as you would normally do (skinsettings), in this example I used program-addon Extended Info Mod.
Then go to ~/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/-folder and open up the appropriate .xml with a texteditor (notepad++ advised). 
If you are not sure which file to open, sort the files by date and then it should be easily spotted which file was last edited.
Content of that file should look similar to this:
Code:
<shortcuts>
<shortcut>
<defaultID>script.extendedinfo</defaultID>
<label>ExtendedInfo Script Mod</label>
<label2>Program</label2>
<icon>DefaultAddon.png</icon>
<thumb>image://special%3a%2fhome%2faddons%2fscript.extendedinfo%2ficon.png/</thumb>
<action>RunAddOn(script.extendedinfo)</action>
</shortcut>
</shortcuts>
Now we are going to replace that <action>-tag with 3 consecutive actions.
First we are going to set a string we'll use as a query when actually starting EIM.
Second we start EIM using the string we set earlier as query.
Third we reset the string again so we don't have to delete old query's when we do a new search.
So that would translate to:

Code:
<shortcuts>
<shortcut>
<defaultID>script.extendedinfo</defaultID>
<label>ExtendedInfo Script Mod</label>
<label2>Program</label2>
<icon>DefaultAddon.png</icon>
<thumb>image://special%3a%2fhome%2faddons%2fscript.extendedinfo%2ficon.png/</thumb>
<action>Skin.SetString(ExtendedSearch)</action>
<action>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=list,type=movie,mode=search,query=$INFO[Skin.String(ExtendedSearch)])</action>
<action>Skin.Reset(ExtendedSearch)</action>
</shortcut>
</shortcuts>

EDIT: in versions higher then 4.9.9 there's no longer need to use Skin.SetString for query.
Just set query to "qqqqq" (so: query=qqqqq) to force a keyboard-dialog to pop-up to input query.

How to replace your skin's movie/tvshow/season/episode-information with eim's:

open up DialogVideoInfo.xml (in your skin's 16x9/720/1080-folder) and add the following just under the <window>-tag (at the top):

Code:
  <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">Action(close)</onload>
  <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(movies)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber],name=$INFO[ListItem.Title])</onload>
  <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(tvshows)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedtvinfo,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],tvdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber],name=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onload>
  <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(seasons)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=seasoninfo,tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],season=$INFO[ListItem.Season])</onload>
  <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.extendedinfo) + Container.Content(episodes)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=extendedepisodeinfo,tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],episode=$INFO[ListItem.Episode],season=$INFO[ListItem.Season])</onload>

Some skins might allready have part of this present (aeon nox silvo) but usually it is for movies only while this should work for movies as well as tvshows and season and episodes.

Extended Info Mod New Features (v4.6.6) :

For people wanting to test QlickPlay:

Circumstances have forced me to implement some changes as I really can't afford to spend more time on these projects otherwise, so:
>> The testing period will be prolonged. Estimated time of public release is now the 1st of september 2016.

>> Anybody can become a tester by meeting 2 requirements:
  1 Make a donation. Link is in my signature. Keep in mind that QlickPlay will be free after it's public release. But even if you do not want early acces: any donation will be very much appreciated. People who have allready donated are exempt fom the next requirement.
  2 Do a social promotion: use social media to let the world (or at least your friends/family?) know that QlickPlay exists and that you want to test it. How & where you do that exactly is up to you.

>> After donating & promoting, send me a message (yes I know that I said no personal messages, consider this the exception) with at least the following info:
  1 specifics of your donation (amount/date/username, anything with which to identify it)
  2 link/pic/vid of the social promotion you did

>> After receiving and verifying the info, I will send you a link to a current development package that will contain at least the following:
  1 QlickPlay = The main event: still not sure how to exactly describe it other then "Extended Info Mod on steroids", if anybody has a better/more appropriate description, please let me know.
  2 MetalliQ = Development version with new options such as a live-library, ability to add strm-files to kodi's musiclibrary and a sports section.
  3 Aeon NoQ's = Modded version of Aeon Nox Silvo for jarvis with some layout changes, enhanced color-customizations, Qlickplay & MetalliQ skintegration and the infamous DaPulses.
  4 Qonfluence = Development version of Qonfluence with QlickPlay & MetalliQ skintegration.

>>  DO NOT! share the link or package, otherwise you will be removed from the list.
>>  Error-reports must be accompanied by a link to a full debug log and can be submitted in this thread. 
>>  Feedback or suggestions do not require additional documentation and are always appreciated.
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
[Image: nansig_quihico.png]
Sponsored Links:
Extended Info Advanced Usage and New Qonfluence Preview  (old version) by OpenELEQ:

15-04-2016
v.4.7.5
- Fixed alternate play
- Fixed tvshow-youtube vids

20-03-2016
v4.7.4
- Added 1Channel to LibraryAddons
- Added Online Movies Pro to Alternate Movie Addons
- Added Quasar to LibraryAddons
- Added Salts RD Lite
- Added UMP, does not work well as MainTVShowAddon, works much better as Alternate TVShowAddon so add to library first using 1Channel, iSTREAM, Salts(HD/RD Lite) or Specto. As MainMovieAddon it works pretty well
- Changed default settings: PulsarMode to "Play", ClassicSearch to "True"
- Edited Phoenix to the v3.0-update
- Fixed The Royal We
- Fixed SALTS
- Fixed 1Channel
- Fixed RottenTomatoes Posters. Crappy quality now but better then no posters, right?
- Fixed runtime & duration for RT & Trakt (synced from official version)
- Made custom iSearches accessible from outside (see Readme for details)
- Put all addons in alphabetical order (except for trailer)
- Rehaul of play & auto-return functions
- Removed Genesis

06-03-2016
v4.7.3
- Fixed Quasar in AlternatePlay and for TVShows in main script.
- Fixed "Edit Query" by making a new function for it which also refreshes container so the change in Query is actually visible now.

05-03-2016
v4.7.2
- Added theme color to sidemenu
- Added Quasar, for Helix: set to use Pulsar as Quasar's id was still pulsar then, for Isengard or higher, set to use Quasar.
- Added Trailer to main TVaddons
- Added Super Favourites v1.0.48 as dependency
- Changed default colors to match Qonfluence
- Fixed "Edit Query" in custom iSearches

v4.7.1
- Added option to open custom lists in script-mode (see ReadMe for details)
- Made colors in script-mode configurable (see settings)
- Changed default settings ("add" for tvshows, "play" with "auto-add" off for movies)

v4.7.0
- Fixed update-loop

v4.6.8
- Fixed non-responsiveness when playback fails or is cancelled. Auto-returning to script might take a bit longer in those cases though it will return within 120s max starting from script-close.
- Added setting to use classic keyboard instead of t9.
- Added added custom entries to README.md

v4.6.7
- Fixed Exodus & Specto Alternate play for TVShows.
- Added purple instead of white throughout, not just in basic script interface
- Added "Edit Query" to custom iSearches.
- Added option to use classic keyboard by default.

v4.6.6
- Upped version number to 4.6.6 to override auto-update of official version on Jarvis
- Fixed empty query error.
- Added TV-Trailers.

v4.1.6
- Fixed Add/Play for TVShows.
- Fixed Add/Play with auto-add disabled.
- Fixed Add/Play when set to just add.
- Fixed returning history (again ironicly).
- Changed defaults.
- Added to LibraryAddons: Salts HD Lite & Specto.
- Added to MainAddons: Exodus, Salts HD Lite & Specto.
- Added custom(izable) iSearches. Only under Add/Play, enabled by default but you can disable seperately for movies/tvshows in settings. The lists can be found @ special://home/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/extras/, if you want to add your own, make an appropriate entry and add it in the appropriate list.
- Added Extended Youtube: Only under AppIntegration, enabled by default but you can disable seperately for movies/tvshows in settings. Search Extended's YoutubeBrowser using selected title as query. Choose Video/Channel/Playlist or disable so only Video is visible.
- Probably broke some shit, let me know if you find something broken, please include a full debug log.

v4.1.5
- Synced with official github
- Minor bugfixes in preparation of expanded addon compatibility list

v4.1.4
- Fixed Search
- Fixed reappearing history
- Set default to iSearch (Add/Play uses imdb_id, AppIntegration uses Title/TVShowTitle)

19-12-15
- Updated to v4.1.3:
- Fixed: incompatibility with Helix
- Fixed: now works on skins with built-in xml for extended info
- Fixed: posters on rottentomatoes
18-12-15
- Migrated repository to github: repository.openeleq
Pulchra enim sunt uberae quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter et leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa.
link to zip seems to be dead
You can find his repo in Community Portal

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[Image: nansig_arb.png]
(12-09-2015, 12:32 PM)Quihico link Wrote:Hello everybody,

Here is the newest version of my mod of Extended Info Script.
I completely redid it & added a bunch of addons. I also improved matching and did a whole lot of bugfixing.

One major addition is "Alternate Play" which enables you to choose a different addon to play movies/tvshows in your library.
So, let's say you have added a movie to your Library using Genesis but afterwards you find out Genesis doesn't really find any good links for that movie, that is buggered, right?
So now all you have to do is:
- click contextmenu on the item in your library &  choose "Alternate Play"
Depending on Extended Info's settings it wil automaticly try to play it with the Main (Movie/TVShow) addon and if that is not installed it will try using the Alternate Addon and if that also isn't installed, you will be presented with a list of installed & compatible addons to choose from.

This version is for Helix or Isengard only. A Jarvis-compatible version will be available soon.
Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Download OpenELEQ Repo

Extended Info Mod (old version) by OpenELEQ: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlzITuJizg[/youtube]
Extended Info Advanced Usage and New Qonfluence Preview  (old version) by OpenELEQ: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2_ye0QPRA[/youtube]
BEST Tv Movie Addons merge Genisis Salts for kodi by Pipcan: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4w7fKODzc[/youtube]

First thought I would like to congratulate you on a brilliant modification to this add-on.

But I have a question for you.
Okay this add-on is split up into two separate parts one being in program add-ons and the other being in video add-ons.
Now I'm interested in the video add-on bit how it displays it.
How can I remove sections from their, or even add my own ?

Hopefully this makes sense to you.
(01-12-2016, 01:21 AM)ant0spy0binns link Wrote:How can I remove sections from their, or even add my own ?

Not possible atm and will probably never be possible. I will however look into adding some categories and try to make all sections in the video-addon part optional so you could turn sections off.
Hi

Would it be possible in the future update to add your own addons in the list.

Also when using the program's side of things once u finish a film u r sat in your addon if choose would it be possible to return u back to programs side of thing rarther then back out an enter the script again. It's an amazing modification an can be so powerful I would think. Well done to you sir

Thanks for the help in advanced.
There will be an option to add adons in a way though it is limited to searching only.
As for the returning to extended info after playing video: it does that allready which is also stated in the changelog.
Quote:- Added "Add/Play"-button (will auto-return to Extended Info if video is started within 2 minutes of script close)
- Added "AppIntegration"-button (will close Extended Info)

Ok that's fair enough isn't that how this works anyway with just search option using movie db as the info side of thing ?

I don't use add/play as I don't want it to add to library all the time an for some reason u select in setting not to add an it won't do out. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
When I use appintergrstion as it says in the change log it closes extended info. All I can say is either am doing something wrong or it could be a bug.

If you can confirm that would be good.

Cheers
(02-16-2016, 12:31 PM)Madchester313 link Wrote: Ok that's fair enough isn't that how this works anyway with just search option using movie db as the info side of thing ?
Nope, Only the AppIntegration uses "proper" searches, the other options use one of the (imdb/trakt/tvdb)_id's to play directly if addon supports it and otherwise it uses a shortened resolver to find appropriate link and then play.
(02-16-2016, 12:31 PM)Madchester313 link Wrote: I don't use add/play as I don't want it to add to library all the time an for some reason u select in setting not to add an it won't do out. Maybe I am doing something wrong. 
There is a bug in current version which hinders proper functioning of Add/Play for TVShows, that is fixed in coming update. When that is back to working order, you can disable the auto-add-to-library and just play. But I must say I use Add/Play almost exclusively as I am a big fan of kodi-library and prefer to add anything I want to watch to library first as then you can do loads of other stuff with it using smartplaylists for instance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EXTENDED INFO MOD - Could not find item at moviedb StanTek 2 1,329 09-27-2016, 06:16 AM
Last Post: StanTek
  Extended Info Mod Error Message on Startup Dwayne Parsons 3 5,307 08-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Dwayne Parsons