Sponsored Links:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XBOX Skin] JX 720
I didnt create this so many thanks goes to XBS for all your hard work.

A re-think of the design of the original xbox 360 dashboard and Team Blackbolt mc360 (most main graphics originally by Team Blackbolt).

Did you like the original xbox 360 dashboard? then this skin is for you it retains the original 4 "blade" look but has had the original 360 guide removed and replaced with less screen real estate hogging windows that follow the standard XBMC layout as well as many changes to bring it up to a more modern looking XBMC skin.

[Image: rsd2bt.png]

[Image: se6mok.png]

[Image: 330bdq8.png]

[Image: 2iqe5vd.png]

You can also add navigation sounds found in the extra's thread of the xbox section. Included is xbox 360's navigation sounds which go well with this.

Download this skin - HERE
Always here to help members with xbmc4xbox
related issues. Also testing current xbox plugin compatibility
[Image: s_zpsarhdba5s.jpg]
Sponsored Links:
For anyone that uses JX720. I've altered a few of the images and with XBS help a few lines of xml to create a 'Glass' version of the default skin theme, its lighter than default skin.
Also due to xml aterations I can now create full custom backgrounds and blades to make themes similar to the old MC360 blackbolt variants.
If theres enough interest I will post a link and a tutorial and tools pack.
Mark
cheers bud that's good to know, if you get a chance throw a few screenshots up so we can see your work Smile
Lighter style JX720, styled like MC360 with it's white-wash-overlay and glass style blades. Thanks to XBS for the help with code it is now possible to create themes with JX720.

So far here is the current Glass theme, this theme should be bundled with an upcoming XBMC Installer Disc via Junk.

[Image: r1bvr6.jpg]
[Image: 1zvqzrq.jpg]

Mark
Very nice mate, I forget how much I liked the JX720 skin and if I remember correctly it was pretty lite too - xbs done good work, his skin mods were always nice and lightweight.
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
(04-23-2015, 09:21 PM)whufclee link Wrote:Very nice mate, I forget how much I liked the JX720 skin and if I remember correctly it was pretty lite too - xbs done good work, his skin mods were always nice and lightweight.
I meant light as in brighter. But yeah JX720 uses just slightly more ram than PM3, about 49\50% and is 8mb by default, 10mb with the additional lighter glass them to accompany skin default.

Mark
Yeah I got what you meant mate, thanks for clarifying on the free mem though that's very handy to know Smile
WANT EARLY DEVELOPMENT RELEASE ACCESS?
All users who've helped out with a donation can now gain early access to the
latest test versions of add-ons, often weeks or months ahead of the public stable releases.

[Image: 11i3ihd.jpg]
I'm going to be knocking together a themed skin over the next few weekends, in the two current formats of dark n light, but was thinking of a batman vs superman theme to start.
Mark
hi mark, looking forward to your releases always nice to see more stuff coming for the old xbox Smile once you have them done post them up and ill give them a test on my xbox and report back to you with my thoughts Smile